¡Los Organicales! realizar en Rancho Relaxo, TORONTO

• Thread starter darren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
2008.05.23_rancho_relaxo_v1.3dw.jpg

Friday, May 23 @ Rancho Relaxo
300 College Street, Toronto, ON

with
Streetlight Light
First Person Shooter

This is the official release party for our new EP, entitled corpses.

Organical_corpses_cover_FINAL_ART.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just a couple more days to the show! We ran through the set a couple of times on Monday, and did a quick floor recording of it, which i've been listening to in the car this week.

I have to say, i think this is one of the most interesting sets we've put together. It flows really well, we've got the technology sorted out pretty well, and the dynamics are amazing. We're shifting gears a few times and i think it's going to leave some heads spinning.

We're opening the set with a brand-new cover tune (you'll have to come to the show to find out what it is) and i think i've come up with some of the weirdest guitar sounds ever for it.

We're playing a whole bunch of new material (which we'll be recording this summer) and a couple of older tracks.

I'm actually going to be kickin' it old-skool for this show, playing only my Dean and only running through my GT-6. It's a small club with a small PA, so i didn't want to bother with the additional complexity of running my piezo rig. Plus, our set is mostly heavy stuff, so i didn't see the point in adding guitar changes and stuff for only a couple of songs.

I'm really excited about this show. If you can make it out, i promise you will not be disappointed!

Our set will be brutal.

BRUTAL!

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wish I could make it, we had a killer time last time we made the voyage down to catch you guys. Have a great time, and I look forward to grabbing that EP next time I get a chance to catch you guys live.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
What time are you guys playing? I have to be at work at midnight but I might pop in if I can make it.

You'd have to come to my show the next day to make up for it though :squint:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
We're going on second, so my guess is that we'll be on around 11pm. Our set is a pretty solid 40 minutes, which would leave you about 20 minutes to get to work. :)

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
That's not bad, and Rancho is a short streetcar away from my work (I'm working at Spadina and Front). I'm actually due on site around 11:45 so if I show up I might be staring at my watch and leave 10 minutes before the end of your set.

If you see some guy with long hair show up with a black suit and blue shirt, that's me!

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude. play some shows in South AZ already :lol:

Can we pick up the EP online at some point? Id be interested once work picks back up :yesway:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
How was the show? What was your secret surprise cover song?? :lol: We definitely gotta come check you guys out again sometime, we had a blast last time.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The show was great. We opened with a version of "TV Sky" by Young Gods.

We're working on getting all our stuff up on iTunes.