070 individual string

• Thread starter rock90
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rock90

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm from Slovenia and there is fu**ing impossible to get an individual 070 gauge string to put on the bottom of my sevenstring. The best I can get is an 068 gauge from the bariton set, but all of the other strings in that package are useless to me, cause I use 10-52 on the other six strings.
So my question is if anyone knows of any internet store or whatever where I could get the 070 string and not pay too much for the shipping. Any alternative solution that could help with my problem is also welcome.

Thank u

Ps: I don't know if this is the right forum so please mods move it if it doesn't fit. And I'm sorry in advance.

Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
D'addario NW070. I think Ernie Ball sell one too. D'addario website might ship to youl. So might StringsDirect.co.uk where I buy mine.

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
schneidermusik.de

stringsdirect.co.uk

and maybe

thomann.de

Wyldefan916

Reaction score
Looks like you're going with Jeff Loomis's old string setup. Is that what you're doing if you don't mind me asking?

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Juststrings does ship internationally but it costs something like $40 to ship it there. I suggest buying 100 .70s :lol:

')