10 more states concidering Immigration Laws!!!!

• Thread starter Mindcrime1204
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
South Carolina, Idaho, Utah, Missouri, Texas, North Carolina, Maryland, Minnesota, and Colorado

*Crys a single tear of joy*

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
And what exactly do these laws do? Like harder for immigrants to get in or something?
We could use those here too, seeing as 15% of our entire population is made up of immigrants and they're causing some trouble :mad:

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Basically, it makes it illegal for immigrants to be here without legal documentation showing they belong here.

Bananalyze

Reaction score
I think California needs it the worst..... cost of living and the amount of jobs here are not good right now at all. Our economy can hardly handle the people already here, so if the population keeps growing...... :ugh:

Reaction score
^^
this.
i know someone that helps out all these aliens too in cali. ofcourse he is a construction worker but still...

Aurochs34

SDMF, mofos
Reaction score
^^^ yeah this unfortunately is way too true. :noplease:

However, the language in much of this proposed (and instituted) legislation isn't too hot, as far as I'm concerned.
We need to find a way to effectively throw under the bus those who deserve to be run over, and not drag down others who should otherwise be passengers with us (citizens).
I'm not saying that's anywhere near an easy thing to write, let alone execute, but nevertheless, that's what's required.

...that was a stupidly shitty attempt at an analogy, but hey... :lol:

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Basically, it makes it illegal for immigrants to be here without legal documentation showing they belong here.

... You mean like the constitution already says?

... You mean like Hitler did with the Jews in Germany?

... You mean like the U.S. did to Japanese Americans?

Yes, lets make laws so policemen can walk up to random people and demand to see their documentation. That sounds good. Only who do you think they're going to do that to? Mexicans. These laws are giving police officers the RIGHT to be racist fucks.

Yeah, sounds GREAT :realmad:

:wallbash:

orb451

Banned
Reaction score

Yes, lets make laws so policemen can walk up to random people and demand to see their documentation. That sounds good. Only who do you think they're going to do that to? Mexicans. These laws are giving police officers the RIGHT to be racist fucks.

Wrong. Police in Arizona are being trained NOT to use this new law to aggressively forward their own personal agendas. If anything, they're going out of their way NOT to profile Mexicans. Also note that it is, and has been, against the law for the police to walk up to you, me, Mexicans in AZ or anyone, anywhere for that matter and demand "papers". You can thank the 4th Amendment for that.

Enough already with the knee-jerk reactions to this law. Get some facts before you invoke Godwin's Law and start ranting about how evil all the cops are in AZ and elsewhere.

wlfers

Reaction score
I think California needs it the worst..... cost of living and the amount of jobs here are not good right now at all. Our economy can hardly handle the people already here, so if the population keeps growing...... :ugh:

^

Not to mention traffic accidents with uninsured illegal aliens,

xtrustisyoursx

Reaction score

Yeah, you might try actually reading the law, or at least a decent summary of it.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

Way to jump to the Hitler comparison. Comparing immigration reform to Nazi Germany is highly insulting to the millions of Jewish people who died during the Holocaust. Isolating and exterminating legal citizens in their home country isn't in the same league as deporting illegal immigrants to their home country.

The law does not allow police to just "walk up to random people." They have to be doing something illegal like, for example, committing a traffic violation. It does allow state and local police to have some jurisdiction over illegal immigrants. As it stands now, most police would rather not deal with it. A couple blocks from my apartment there is a police station. And across the street from that is a gas-station where illegal immigrants wait to be picked up for their "job" (we are talking between 50-100 on most days). There is something seriously wrong when the police know they are illegal, but can't/won't do anything about it. I think a good step is to allow the city police the ability to arrest and process them.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
^

Not to mention traffic accidents with uninsured illegal aliens,

I've been in a few of those. One time, I had a guy rear-end me, and my truck's entire bumper and trailer hitch were literally inside his radiator. When I got out to talk to him he was so desperate to get away. The entire front end of his car was smashed in, his radiator dropped all of its coolant, and all he kept saying was "Is fine, need to go." I was only 16 and my truck didn't suffer any damage, so I let him get out of there. I don't think I'd do that now.

I've also had a time where I was at fault, and the guy just wouldn't stop to talk. I tried to follow him, because I legitimately wanted to apologize and give him my insurance info. I probably followed him for about 3 miles before I realized he must be illegal and just gave up on it.

Lesson here is: if you live in a border state, always carry un-insured motorist insurance.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score

I love how people hear about these laws an think "oh my gawdz you guys are racists!!1!" for fuck sakes, if you illegally entered the country or your parents illegally entered that makes you an illegal citizen and by rights should be deported. If you are a legal citizen than you should have nothing to worry about and shouldn't have a problem with providing the official documents to prove such. Lets put it this way, if someone illegally pitched a tent on your property for that YOU paid for and YOU pay taxes for and refused to leave you would be pretty pissed wouldn't you ?
If it were up to me I'd just shut down the fuckin border an not let anyone immigrate into the country AND put a 50 year ban reproduction, the human race is literally turning into a disease, spreading and destroying everything in its path.

')