100 Famous Bass Lines...

• Thread starter Daf57
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skyblue

Reaction score
I think a 100 hundred bass lines is a bit too much (he played like 10 songs from RATM, Jamiroquai, RHCP...) but it was fun nonetheless!

Murmel

Reaction score
I think a 100 hundred bass lines is a bit too much (he played like 10 songs from RATM, Jamiroquai, RHCP...) but it was fun nonetheless!

You could easily make a video like this and not mention a single band/artist twice. It all comes down to who is making it, the guy most likely picked bands and songs he knew of and didn't do that much research.

It still takes quite some work to put it together so props to him.

The comment section makes me angry though... :lol:

77zark77

Reaction score
s**t! I'm gassing for a bass at the moment, and that kind of video makes the GAS growing

thanks a lot DAF57, really ! :noplease::lol:

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
^ I know! By the time I was half way through it I was gassing for one myself! :lol:

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Impressive, but I feel like some of those are great guitar riffs where the bass plays the same thing, and he could have stuck with bass riffs where the bass is its own part.

rikomaru

Reaction score
That was pretty fun to watch. 'Twas a decent enough list. Thanks for posting that.

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
I love bass for tooling around on, sold it a year ago, and now want one again. GAAAAAAS... not helped by the 7 string HB thread :mad:

Latest posts

')