100 Watt Bulb (Inspired By His Djentedness.. The Bulb aka Misha Mansoor) (unfinished)

• Thread starter CooleyJr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
VERY long song name yes.. Djent.. yes.. finished? not even close.
I found a sick djent tone and decided to bulb it out, and then i realized i should just MAKE something. Thats when this happened..

Piss poor video quality except the high frame rate, and its like 2 seconds out of sync JUST like my last video. Oh well. Still awaiting an answer from a buddy if he wants to lay drums and bass down :D

Discuss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
I actually recorded a new video of the updated rhythms. I got tired of having a video that was so badly out of sync i needed a new one and in the process tightened up a few things.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
that would sound sick as fuck with the right drums in the background! :djent:

A sick drummer friend of mine is gonna lay down some drums when i get the rhythm finished. Also hes gonna do a bass line in Bb so its gonna be one sick song :metal:

Bulb inspired sick of course :djent:

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
No problem Dave :D

Amp : Custom Hi Gain
Gain : 12 oclock
Treble : 4 oclock
Mid : 2 oclock
Bass : 2 oclock
Effects : None
Reverb : None
Drive : 1
Cab Model : 15
Noise Gate : 15
Configuration (B and D) L1 Treble : 3 1/2 oclock, Mid : 2 oclock Bass : 1 oclock Gain : 12 oclock

Hope that helps man!

bulb

Reaction score
tres coolee! the v-amp2 was also my very first modeler way back in the day before i could afford the podxt, and honestly sounded pretty damn good for the money!

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
tres coolee! the v-amp2 was also my very first modeler way back in the day before i could afford the podxt, and honestly sounded pretty damn good for the money!

Yeah man. For $100 you cant beat it. With the right pickups and right settings this thing will do exactly what you want it to. :D So how you like the rhythm so far dude?

reptillion

Reaction score
Very cool. I like the part with the trem picking, has a nice groove. The time sig of the first part makes no sense, my drummer would kill me if i came up with something like that :lol:

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
being a fan of using djenty tones myself, this was enjoyable! :yesway:

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

Reece Fullwood will be doing a guest solo on 100 Watt Bulb!!
1 More rhythm section is done. Drums should be recorded in a couple weeks.
Ill keep updating as new shit happens \m/

Reaction score
Now all he has to do is get an orange 412 and an Engl Invader like half the people on this forum. Nah just kidding-keep it up

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Im working on changing a few of the riffs around a teeny bit, and Im changing my tone to something a tiny bit wetter. I love the djent from that old tone but its way too dry.
Im also thinking about working with Reece on a few harmonized licks in his guest solo.
And agriefobserved.. I was thinking more along the lines of a poweramp, a 2x12 and a pod xt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')