Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
028.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah! Fo shizzle! I wish they made more games like that. At least there's Zack & Wiki for Wii, which looks like it could be an awesome point & click style adventure/puzzle game.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I like it how that pic has a guy saying "What the hell is up with this thread...?"

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Hey Naren, is Excel Saga good? I've heard a lot about it, but is it worth watching?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I have that series. It is one of the best animation comedy series every made. And I've seen hundreds of them.

I love how each episode is a parody of a certain genre of animation. For example: dating animation, post-nuclear apocalypse animation, high school animation, animal/dog animation, Hollywood action movie animation, American animation, public servant animation, youth animation, cutesy girl animation (where there's not one guy's face seen in the whole episode and they keep making comments about "why are there no guys here?"), big fighting robot animation, superhero animation, etc.

It's hilarious. It's not nearly as funny if you don't know the animations they're making fun of. For example, the "post-nuclear apocalypse animation" is the third to last episode and it's mostly a parody of my favorite comic book/animation series ever, "Hokuto no Ken" (Fist of the North Star).

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
It's really hard to understand what the main character is saying half of the time because she talks so fast without putting any pauses anywhere in her speech.

If you watch it with subtitles (since I know you can't understand Japanese), you probably will only be able to read half or 1/3 of the subtitles before they disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')