Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
I have 11th place! So, I say we have something cool for people to place 15 or 20, to make sure I'm in the winner's circle :lol:

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
I went on a picture posting spree after Chris did a ton of posting, and then it was a collective effort to get to 99.999, and we were going to let Johann post number 100k, but that obviously didn't go how it was supposed to :mad:

D

Desecrated

I went on a picture posting spree after Chris did a ton of posting, and then it was a collective effort to get to 99.999, and we were going to let Johann post number 100k, but that obviously didn't go how it was supposed to :mad:

get adminshred to delete everything after 99999 and do it again

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score

my bad dude. when i jumped into the thread there were like maybe 200 or so posts to go until the 100k and people were posting so fast i figured it was just a race to the end. i didn't know you were trying to setup some guy to take the 100k spot.

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
my bad dude. when i jumped into the thread there were like maybe 200 or so posts to go until the 100k and people were posting so fast i figured it was just a race to the end. i didn't know you were trying to setup some guy to take the 100k spot.

It's just the internet. It's not that big of a deal :lol:

D

Desecrated

i know, it just seemed like people were kind kind of :realmad: about the whole situation.

I'm actually a bit pissed, I haven't slept in 2 weeks, and when I finally go to bed the most important thread in internet gets finished without me being here, it's the disappointment of my life.

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
The Internet Is Serious Business!!!

200px-Seriousbusiness2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')