Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D

Desecrated

Yeah I also think that they should lock this thread, and then start a new "bullshit thread" where everything goes.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy shit 100,000 was passed, I didn't even notice. Hopefully it can be retired now so my ForumSpy doesn't have to be spammed with your LOLCAT links ;)

D

Desecrated

Holy shit 100,000 was passed, I didn't even notice. Hopefully it can be retired now so my ForumSpy doesn't have to be spammed with your LOLCAT links ;)

That's why I want a new bullshit thread, otherwise we'll have 15 new smaller threads, because the lolcats are here to stay, and I don't feel like opening a new lolcat thread and spamming that :D

D

Desecrated

goodbye100kth128611733581869289.jpg

:(:(:(

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
I wonder how long I would be banned for if I started a thread called the '500k thread' :lol:

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Yeah I also think that they should lock this thread, and then start a new "bullshit thread" where everything goes.

No, we can nicely ask Sir Chris the Bestest Adminishredder on the Planet if he can rename the thread 'The 500k Reply Thread' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')