Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
ふざけんじゃねーよ

What are you giving me that face for? Never seen anyone type in a language other than English before? :ugh:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
ふざけんじゃねーよ

ふざけてねーよ!お前がふざけてるだろう!!

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
私のズボンはかなり大きい。私は私の叉のメロンに合うことができる。

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
ふざけんじゃねーよ

I assume you put that in an auto-translator and it came up with that nonsense ""Don't you think? it is to act playfully, -" Machine translations suck no matter what you do, but it really can't understand things unless they are phrased in the most textbook-proper polite formal way. What I said means something like "Stop fucking around!" (not "Don't you think? it is to act playfully, -" Where did it get the the "Don't you think?" by the way? :scratch:).

I phrased it in normal slang as ふざけんじゃねーよ! but I guess if you wanted to make it so the machine translator could understand it to some degree I would have to rewrite it as 宜しければふざけないでください、旦那様。

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
That didn't help much.

"If it may please do not act playfully, the master."

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
私のズボンはかなり大きい。私は私の叉のメロンに合うことができる。

And this is pure nonsense. "My pants are quite big. I can match them to my [very rare word that refers to a part of a tree] 'melon.""

That didn't help much.

"If it may please do not act playfully, the master."

Hm. I wrote it in the most easily understandable way. I wrote it like "If it alright with you, I would appreciate it if you would please stop fucking around, master."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')