12-neck guitars

• Thread starter 74n4LL0
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mysticlamp

Ripplesprint
Reaction score
yoshihiko-satoh-12-guitars-3.jpg

think this might be the wrong forum but man is that awesome, i wish i had money to throw around to make stuff like this:nuts:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This a repost.

If I remember correctly these were made as art pieces for display only. Obviously. :lol:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
And I thought MAB was exaggerating already... :ugh:

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
you should wear the circular ones around you like a guitar tutu and play some epic slide on them with a few mates...

guitareben

Reaction score
Those circle ones are insane!!! (the rest are too, but especially the circle ones)

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Rick Nielsen is the international unit for measuring the amount of guitar necks. One Nielsen is equal to five necks.

For instance, Jimmy Page during Stairway To Heaven and Tom Morello during The Ghost of Tom Joad are rated at .4 Nielsens. Michael Angelo Batio is .8 Nielsens. These guitars are 2.4 Nielsens each.

The upper limit of 3 Nielsens has never been exceeded. Scientists believe it to be a universal constant, like the speed of light or Newton's gravitational constant.

Latest posts

')