12 String Bass Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Fernandez

Reaction score
Glad you guys dig it... I will be putting up a whole series of tunes from the upcoming EP. I can't wait to get all of the play videos out of the way...

Rock on, guys!

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
Subscribed :yesway:
That was some fantastic playing. I checked out your other videos as well, they were awesome!!

astm

Reaction score
To be honest, I though at first I thought this was going to be one of those boring videos os a guy showing his super skills with tapping with no melodic or armonic sense... but after listening to the song, I was shocked! Great playing and great composition!

Congrats with your work!

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
If I knew how to skateboard, I think I could attach some wheels on the bottom of that thing and ride it.

ixlramp

Reaction score
Lovely stuff Scott .. i realy like your approach to that instrument.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, I though at first I thought this was going to be one of those boring videos os a guy showing his super skills with tapping with no melodic or armonic sense... but after listening to the song, I was shocked! Great playing and great composition!

Congrats with your work!

:agreed: Yeah I agree. It's Scott's strong compositions which really set him apart.

Adrenaline

Heaven torn asunder
Reaction score
I can really think of only one thing to say, other than this qualifying statement.
Amazing...........

Scott Fernandez

Reaction score

Congrats with your work!
I'm trying... I am actually really bad at "wank" playing and "shredding". I've always done my best to try and write music that people might dig
d-_-b

')