14 More Guitars

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Alright, guys, so tax season is coming to an end and I have to come up with some money. Ideally, I would like to sell a few of these, trade a few (with cash coming my way), etc., but..... I'm open to any sort of deal that might tempt me - in other words, plus or minus cash, multiple items for one, etc.

Some of these are new to me and I haven't had the chance to play them much, but, I have to list them anyway.

If you're at all interested in any of this, feel free to PM or e-mail me with any sort of offer you have in mind - I'm very easy to work with and always like making acquaintances, even if we don't come to any sort of agreement this time: adamofangels@gmail.com

Description: Ibanez Premium RG-921f - black - 9.7/10 condition

Plays nearly as good as any Prestige you might find, and definitely looks just as good. Great workhorse guitar, no two ways about it.

There are surface scratches, but nothing major.

Modifications: None

Accessories: Gigbag

Price: $500 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0259_zpsb5a9d940.jpg

921 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 1998 Fender American Lonestar Strat - teal/blue - 9/10 condition

Truly great all around strat - nice low action, great feeling neck, sounds excellent, etc.. I don't come across these in this color with the maple board often. It looks richer in person - the pictures are a bit washed out.

It has some minor wear through-out, but nothing major. Some of the surface scratches wouldn't show up in pictures, but I did my best.

Accessories: Hardshell case

Price: $850 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0143_zps51f5bb77.jpg

Lonestar Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 1997 Ibanez RG-7620 - blue - 9.9/10 condition

Being an Ibanez fan, and being into this particular model, I was pretty excited to find one in such good condition. I recently got it, but the guy I got it from has kept it in almost NOS condition. Unless you find one that has been sitting NOS in a climate controlled room for 17 years, you probably will not find one cleaner than this. This is it. Then again, I'm a nerd for Ibanez.

Price: $1000 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0090_zpsdf650a23.jpg

7620 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 1990 Ibanez RG-760 - blue - 9.999/10 condition

I got this from the same guy as the 7620, and from what I know, its a total time capsule piece. It has been sitting in its case, unplayed, for its entire life. My guess is that somebody handled it and tested it a few times along the way, but either way, you simply will not find a cleaner example of one of these. There are many some slight polish marks/light surface scratches, but nothing you can easily find.

Pictures:

DSC_0166_zpse65ff27c.jpg

RG760 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Ibanez Prestige RG-3550z - galaxy black - 9.8/10 condition

Recently got this one - I've been playing it a lot, as it's one of the best Prestiges I've had in a long time. Very low action, great tone (acoustically and electrically), and very sharp looking guitar. The titanium truss rod makes the neck super stable and solid feeling.

There's one little finish ding on the back edge, and maybe some very light surface scratches here and there.

Pictures:

DSC_0216_zpsd9202932.jpg

3550z Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 1997 Fender American Plus Strat - sunburst - 9.8/10 condition

Absolutely excellent strat. From what I gather, this was the Deluxe Strat before there was such thing as a Deluxe Strat. I recently got this - the dude had kept it clean for many years, from what I can tell. No major flaws (you have to look close for minor stuff - I can't find anything). The only thing that is worth mentioning is that the clear coat on the back of the neck is lifted very slightly at the edges of the stripe (you can see this in the pictures - you can feel it very slightly, but its not a problem. A piece of steel wool would fix it, actually, but I didn't want to go that route, as it truly isn't a problem).

Modifications: Fender Custom Shop pickups

Price: $1200 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0125_zps23ea2bd9.jpg

Plus Strat Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2000 Fender American Deluxe Double Fat Strat - transparent dark red - 9.7/20

It's actually hard to find information on this model, but then again, there's a million strat models. As the name implies, it's a Deluxe model, but with two humbuckers rather than some configuration that includes single coils. It plays and sounds like excellence.

It's in very clean condition, with maybe a few scratches or tiny, shallow indentations.

Modifications: Pickguard was changed to white - original included

Pictures:

DSC_0248_zps8822f427.jpg

Deluxe Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2008 ESP M-II - black - 9.8/10 condition

One of the coolest workhorses you can find. This should be a staple, like an RG or a strat. Anyway, its very clean, with the only flaws being a few surface scratches and some of the finish tarnishing on the neck plate (happens to seriously every one of these I come across).

Modifications: Seymour Duncan Liberator, Dominger The Raw pickup set

Pictures:

DSC_0183_zps10f88ad4.jpg

ESP Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

ESP Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2011 Gibson Les Paul Doublecut Classic Exclusive - black - 9.8/10 condition

This is essentially an LP Standard with two cutaways. For all intents and purposes, this is just a really solid Les Paul with a gloss black finish. It sounds massive and is hard to put down. The only flaws are some light finish swirls/scratches (try to keep a glossy black guitar like this spotless and get back to me with the results, haha).

Price: $1500 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0229_zps94a4a53b.jpg

Doublecut Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2011 Ibanez Apex100 - 9.5/10 condition

A sort of under-stated, if not classy 7 string from Ibanez. The neck is J-Custom quality, and the tone is very big. This is also the first time I actually got to try the U-bar, and I'm hooked on it. I need a 6 string version.

Anyway, these don't pop up too often. There's some scratches and a few dings on it, but its overall in good condition.

Modifications: Mirror pickguard, Dimarzio Blaze neck - original pickguard included

Accessories: Hardshell case, U-bar

Price: $1700 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0104_zpsd8a7f940.jpg

Apex Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2002 Ibanez Jem7vwh - 9.999/10 condition

This is a holy grail discovery. I'm tempted to keep it and start playing it.. but.. the guy I got it from ordered it new in 2003, didn't realize it had a trem on it, put it in the case, and it's been there ever since. I think he tried it briefly, because somebody got a bit of palm oil on the very edge of the bass side saddle (just barely shows signs of having been touched - but, all you have to do is breath on the gold finish on this stuff and it starts to fade a bit). There's also two little marks by the headstock, and I think its from a wall hanger or something to that effect.

Anyway, there's no dings, chips, cracks, fretwear, anything. The knife edges and trem are completely virgin, everything is completely un-used. And the best part? It has the ebony fretboard.

Accessories: UV1000 Hardshell case

Price: $2000 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0288_zps9ec2f6b2.jpg

Jem Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Music Man JP13-7 - 9.9/10 condition

This guitar plays and sound absolutely ridiculous, and I don't want to part with it just yet, but it has to be sacrificed. Perfectly clean, recently set up, and looking snazzy.

Price: $2200 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0272_zps6c34bb2b.jpg

JP137 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Mayones Regius Gothic 7 TEW - dark stain - 9.999/10 condition

I just got this new a few weeks ago from Guitar Candy, and honestly haven't played it more than a few minutes just to test it out. I'm convinced that these are the best guitars you can buy. My only issue, as I've said in the past, is that they don't have arm contours.. if they did, I would sell every guitar I own and replace them with these (that probably isn't true, but that is my emotional reaction).

Price: $3000 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0306_zps4c23ca57.jpg

Regius Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian Slant Top - transparent green - 9.8/10 condition

This is a straight up custom order BRJ from when Bernie was putting out consistent, solid, beautiful work. The sad part is that this is something you almost can't find.. Some of the best guitars I've owned have been Bernie Rico Jr.'s. This guitar might have the most perfect flame top of any guitar I've had.

No flaws except for maybe the slightest polishing swirls, and a little bit of a color over-spray near the neck pocket on the bass side (so minor you probably couldn't notice, just thought I should mention it).

Price: $3000 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0198_zps4281e20a.jpg

BRJ Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

International OK?: Yes

References: A lot from sevenstring.org, rig talk, the gear page, talk bass, harmony central, jemsite, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Wish I had anything you were interested in :/ such beautiful guitars! Best of luck!

Also, a wild Adam has appeared!

DSC_0198_zps4281e20a.jpg

shaggydogJV

Reaction score
Oh god. I want that DC. However all I have to offer is a super modded hellraiser C7. D:

')