15 minute Tosin Abasi video interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

splinter8451

Reaction score
Thanks man awesome!

EDIT: He is gonna be doin a lesson series on there??? Sweet. I am gonna have to subscribe :yesway: :agreed:

Hzanco

Soon 2 b Groovatron
Reaction score
Interesting to see how much formal music education he's had. Makes me wonder how he and Misha collaborated on AAL, given my understanding that Misha has very little formal music education.

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
very well educated dude, very well spoken, and a monster player. He's an interesting creature, classic casual male style, stoner tone of voice, all wrapped up in a black dude. :hbang:

That was awesome. And people say EMGs can't get good cleans.:rolleyes:

funnily enough the greatest jazz tone I have ever heard was an emg in a steinberger.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
He seems like a really cool guy. He has a really friendly demeanor and I can't wait for his lesson series.

Offtopic: Was I the only person staring at his teeth? I was thinking to myself, "Holy Crap, they're so bright!"

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Offtopic: Was I the only person staring at his teeth? I was thinking to myself, "Holy Crap, they're so bright!"

<.< >.> I was going to say something, but it would most likely get me neg rep. So, instead of saying what I was going to say; I'm going to say it in an intelligent way. :lol:

Back when slavery was still a "proper" means of society, potential owners when buying a slave would check the teeth to see if their teeth were healthy, if they weren't the slave was most likely to die faster and sooner. And that is why it seems like a lot of blacks nowadays have insanely bright teeth.

EDIT: I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard. :shrug:

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
<.< >.> I was going to say something, but it would most likely get me neg rep. So, instead of saying what I was going to say; I'm going to say it in an intelligent way. :lol:

Back when slavery was still a "proper" means of society, potential owners when buying a slave would check the teeth to see if their teeth were healthy, if they weren't the slave was most likely to die faster and sooner. And that is why it seems like a lot of blacks nowadays have insanely bright teeth.

Is that true? Wow, I never knew that.

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score

^:lol: What you smoking brah? jk..

Hahaha. Thanks for the info, its just good personal hygiene i guess. And that his skin tone just makes it more contrast.:lol:

Plus, he's a fashionable guy. Bad teeth doesn't really go along with good threads.haha

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
^:lol: What you smoking brah? jk..

Hahaha. Thanks for the info, its just good personal hygiene i guess. And that his skin tone just makes it more contrast.:lol:

Plus, he's a fashionable guy. Bad teeth doesn't really go along with good threads.haha

Well yes, I'm not saying that he doesn't have good oral hygiene. But, I know a lot of people who have impeccable (read: OCD) oral hygiene, and they're teeth aren't nearly that bright. As you said, though; it could be the contrast with how dark his skin is.

/Thread Hijack, something I tend to be doing a lot. :lol: