15 Spectacular Lightning Images

• Thread starter Desecrated
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
D

Desecrated

15 Spectacular Lightning Images

imageslightning-b-1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
:eek: How the heck do you even shoot lightning? Just use ridiculously long exposure time and wait? Or have your shutter finger ready and hope you get lucky?:ugh:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I think there's some sort of light sensitive trigger mechanism that opens the shutter as soon as the light reaches above a certain threshold.

I think. :lol:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
:holy:

I love watching lightning. The odd thing is it might be the deadliest thing in nature. :lol: It's cool to look at from a distance though.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome thread! Did anyone else download the free copy of Portrait Professional from the link on there? Cool stuff!:yesway:

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard that lightning is the same type of electricity that is produced as static electric shock (like when you build up static electricity sitting on carpet and shock your friends) - just on a LARGER scale :lol:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard that lightning is the same type of electricity that is produced as static electric shock (like when you build up static electricity sitting on carpet and shock your friends) - just on a LARGER scale :lol:

Yeah, perhaps a few more amps and volts. ;)

I love the pics!

Latest posts