$1500 for an RG7620?

• Thread starter Herrick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
I've never seen that finish before, is it out of the factory like that? Fucking gorgeous :yum:.

Edit:
I see.
I'm pretty sure that's the standard factory green. They come in black, red, or green. I love all 3 finishes. I have it in red but one in green would be nice :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's the standard factory green. They come in black, red, or green. I love all 3 finishes. I have it in red but one in green would be nice :)

+1

I've seen these a lot for sale. I almost bought one once on here actually, for like $350-$400. I don't remember exactly what the dude was selling it for.

Herrick

Hello Mangs
Reaction score
All right. Thanks for the info. It does seem to be a lot of money. I was looking on Ebay for a RG7620 for a couple of weeks and I only found a few. Right now, there are three others besides that one and they're all way cheaper but not the same color. Nice color :)

davidb1986

Reaction score
Not worth it! Seller must be on crack or something thinking it's gonna sell for $1500. I love the blue color but I don't $1500 love it.

Latest posts

')