]]][[[

• Thread starter Souls Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty much joining here for 3 reasons. Firstly, I have a 7 string LTD that I really enjoy. Secondly, I have a new album (not djent, not sorry) that was extremely random and unplanned, but I finished it and it's a strange piece of work that I'd like feedback on. And one of my friends recommended I should join here, but I'm not telling who that is. :p

Anyway, so my first question is, where would be the best place to promote my album?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

simulclass83

Reaction score
What's up with the title man?
Could've sworn this was going to be about Cloudkicker.
Anyways, welcome to SS.org!

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Welcome! :) Looking forward to listen to your music when I'm home from work. :)

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
First, welcome.

Second, it's generally considered rude to promote yourself unless you contribute towards discussion. Be an active member and you shouldn't see any resistance. As for new music, that should be posted under Recording Studio.

Enjoy your time here, there's some interesting things going on round these here parts...

Reaction score
Ugh, I know I should have posted more before I decided to start promoting my music. Sorry, I lurked occasionally and this whole forum is entirely too overwhelming. I'll probably stick to just a few areas for joining in discussions.

Well obviously I like Cloudkicker. Most subgenres of metal appeal to me, so if you want to see my taste here's my last.fm. SoulsInferno

I really enjoy cello and classical guitar too, classical or modern orchestral music is inspiring to me even though I don't listen to it much. Same thing with jazz.

')