2 free EP's to celebrate oncomming debut

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
Hello SS's!

I have just recently recorded a debut album with my band, The Vision Ablaze. To celebrate that, we've put our two EP's up for free on bandcamp (name your price - minimum 00.00) and I want to share it with you :)

The music is for fans of Killswitch Engage, Machine Head and Mercenary. Screams and clean vocals, heavy staccato riffing, leads, slightly tech-ish, but what our biggest goal is to write coherent songs with great melody :)

First EP is titled "Nova" and was recorded with Johan Örnborg in Sweden. He has worked with Amon Amarth, Paradise Lost, Opeth, and several others.

Second EP is titled "Reach for the Stars" and was recorded with Jacob Hansen who is mostly known for his work with Aborted, Volbeat and Mercenary.

The upcomming album is tentatively titled "Youtopia" and will contain 10 tracks recorded with Jacob Hansen. I'll let you know when it's out :)

The two EP's can be downloaded by following this link: The Vision Ablaze

Want to see some vids first? Our singer has made some lyric videos you can see here:
Ascension Lyric Video - YouTube
and here:
Smell Of Guilt Lyric Video - YouTube

Thank you for your time - I hope you'll enjoy the music! Remember, it's free - but you're very welcome to donate if you like to. Don't feel guilty about not - we know how it is :)

Cheers!

Oh - and give us a like, if you enjoy the music :)
https://www.facebook.com/thevisionablaze

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')