2 new songs with Act Zero (from Sweden)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chasm144

Reaction score
Maybe we screwed up entirely on the 2 new songs? Last time there was a lot of good feedback hahaaha

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
Bra skit asså! :D

I follow on Facebook and sub on youtube, and now you're here!?!
Haha im really looking forward to hearing more, good stuff.

So from what I understand you are only 2 guys working on this? Are you recording vox, bass/guitars and make the rest in your DAW? Home production only?

Cheers!

chasm144

Reaction score
Bra skit asså! :D

I follow on Facebook and sub on youtube, and now you're here!?!
Haha im really looking forward to hearing more, good stuff.

So from what I understand you are only 2 guys working on this? Are you recording vox, bass/guitars and make the rest in your DAW? Home production only?

Cheers!

Hey Myrtorp!

Thanks, I recognize your name :)

Yeah exactly we're a two man project at this time doing all of it.
Me and Oskar has always enjoyed doing music together so we work a lot back and forth with ideas and then we meet and maybe write a new song from scratch or finishing one that we already have a lot of ideas about.

It is all home production. It's taken many years for us to get good at this but we're at least happy that we can produce and mix songs that actually sounds good enough.

Edit: Good enough for demo-ing purposes at least :O ) We don't plan on mix the album.

Regards

//Robin

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
I see!

Yeah sounds good, when I first heard In the Silence I thought you guys were a full band :p

Latest posts