2 New tasty ESP 7s not coming to a US dealer near you.

• Thread starter capoeiraesp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I didn't realize this thread was only for people who think they're both the coolest things ever of all time. You rock those giant monkey hands!:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NSwitzer

Reaction score
katana-7_angled.jpg

Enjoy!

Quite interesting . :cool:

haffner1

Reaction score
The V looks awesome, but as far as actually having one, the single pickup would really kill if for me. I guess if you are really never going to use it and you like the way it looks better than with the neck pickup, ok. For me its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
Jesse's Katana came out great. I know what I'm having for dinner later - my words! The Arrow shape works really well with Jesse's choice of finish and hardware.

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
anyone know when do those become available?

UPD: will be in stock on Tuesday 01 May, 2012

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I talked to the president of ESP Japan this morning, he confirmed that the Katana will be available in May! And he's curious to where that source came from too! Haha

The Grief Hole

Reaction score
I played the 6 string version of the katana (different colour scheme and the body detail is slightly different). Beautiful guitar to play. It was 420,000 yen if I remember correctly.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I played the 6 string version of the katana (different colour scheme and the body detail is slightly different). Beautiful guitar to play. It was 420,000 yen if I remember correctly.

That would have been the regular Arrow model that you have played, which Jesse's Katana signature is based on. There is currently only one Katana that exists in the world and it's with Jesse, and I've played that particular one numerous times when I went to Jesse's place :)

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
Ah, which doesn't say the same for Jesse's Katana 6/7, but either way, the president of ESP have confirmed that with me this morning, and that it should come in the same batch as the Eclipse anyways!

')