2 New tasty ESP 7s not coming to a US dealer near you.

• Thread starter capoeiraesp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
Oh no. I can't believe you guys in the US don't get 2 guitars. How saddened I am. This must be horrible for you.

Luckily I'm European and get every single model released.

:rolleyes:

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Uh, that V is teh sex. the black eclipse is, well, a black eclipse.
Are these CS guitars or did ESP FINALLY decide to do away with their ù*^ù*$ ESP inlay at 12th ?

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I Really like both, I Would marry silverburst if given the option and i love flat black guitars with white binding, I'm Surprised no black guitar/emg hate :lol:

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I am fully okay with this.

They can keep giant spiders and two ESP's.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't usually go for V's, but that one is ridiculous. DO WANT.

The Eclipse... nice, I guess.

OmertaDave

Reaction score
The real tragedy is the fact that companies are still using emg routes for blackouts

Dooky

Reaction score
They are coming to Australia because the dude at BMusic Store (Shane I think his name is) is freakin' good at his job. He's been Australia's ESP dealer of the year 6 years in a row (maybe even 7 years in a row). He gets heaps of cool stuff in that others don't.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
Yep. There's a full thread about it.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/161790-new-esp-custom-guitar-jesse-chthonic.html

If it had a neck pickup, I would have bought it on the spot...

Yup I'm the one who started the thread!

Jesse's model is named the "Katana", and actually comes in a 6-string version too, but the 6-string is black only, not silverburst.

I was in Taiwan weeks ago and met up with Jesse a couple of times, and got to play his Katana 6 quite a lot, and it's such a joy to play and I just can't put it down... I have videos and pictures inside the other thread!

Unfortunately (for me) that the Katana 7 is currently waiting for Jesse in Japan, instead of Jesse asking ESP to ship it to him, so I didn't get to play it... but I'll be buying the Katana 7 once it's released for sure!

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Ah you guys and your neck heel arguments and complaints.
What did all those 80s shredders do with their big bolt-on neck heels? They sure didn't seem to have too much trouble playing those high notes.
Either way, the 2 guitars are awesome in my books.

Yeah! While we're at it, I'm gonna trade my 2010 Mazda for a '78 Buick Skylark. I mean, it got people from A to B just fine, right?

I don't get why anyone would want to even bother with such a poor design when there are so many superior alternatives. It's like when I see $4,000 customs with a giant square bolt heel. Srsly?

Maybe this is the Arsenio Hall signature model though, who knows.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Yeah! While we're at it, I'm gonna trade my 2010 Mazda for a '78 Buick Skylark. I mean, it got people from A to B just fine, right?

I don't get why anyone would want to even bother with such a poor design when there are so many superior alternatives. It's like when I see $4,000 customs with a giant square bolt heel. Srsly?

Maybe this is the Arsenio Hall signature model though, who knows.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. I'm sure there are numerous people who could outplay both of us using that guitar versus any super-ergonomic new model.
Oh, and I'll take a 1978 HZ Monaro over a 2010 Mazda any day.

Latest posts

')