2 PRS Private Stock 7-strings in stock over at Ikebe-Gakki (56K, not quite, $20K!)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
These things look fantastic, but geez @ $20K+ each.... :spock:

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

119068_b.gif

Ikebe-Gakki said:
Serial Number 08-141412 Private Stock ♯1197

Woods
Neck : Brazilian rosewood
Fingerboard : Brazilian rosewood
Top : West Coast quilted maple
Back : Swamp Ash
Headstock Veneer : Brazilian rosewood

Color/Stain : Charcoal burst
Inlay : Black onyx with 14 karat gold outlines as well as gold mother of pearl purfling along the fingerboard‚ headstock veneer and truss rod cover
Pickups : Treble : Seymour Duncan 59’ Bass : Seymour Duncan 59’
Electronics : Custom22 / 7-String with PRS style mega switch
Hardware : Gold PRS hardtail bridge / and gold new locking mini tuning pegs with Brazilian rosewood buttons

Set-Up : 010’s

Specials : Charcoal burst finish‚ Black onyx with 14 karat gold outlines as well as gold mother of pearl purfling along the fingerboard‚ headstock veneer and truss rod cover and gold side dots

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

119070_b.gif

Ikebe-Gakki said:
Serial Number 08-141716 Private Stock ♯1196

Woods
Neck : Brazilian rosewood
Fingerboard : Brazilian rosewood
Top : West Coast quilted maple
Back : Swamp Ash
Headstock Veneer : Brazilian rosewood

Color/Stain : Charcoal burst
Inlay : Black onyx with 14 karat gold outlines as well as gold mother of pearl purfling along the fingerboard‚ headstock veneer and truss rod cover
Pickups : Treble : Seymour Duncan 59’ Bass : Seymour Duncan 59’
Electronics : Custom24 / 7-String with PRS style mega switch
Hardware : Gold / nickel Floyd Rose tremolo with trem up-rout and gold / nickel new locking mini tuning pegs with ebony buttons and Brazilian rosewood backplates
Set-Up : 010’s

Specials : Charcoal burst finish‚ Black onyx with 14 karat gold outlines as well as gold mother of pearl purfling along the fingerboard‚ headstock veneer and truss rod cover and gold side dots

The second one with the nickel/gold OFR7 is killer!!! :wub: The price makes me sad though. :eek: :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Guys with as many posts as you two should know how to use the search function. In fact, I think the other post is still on the first page.:lol::lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: number 1 yes please.

but... they're both trans black quilt tops. wtf. *sigh* I miss colours :(

Nick

Reaction score
holy shit! :eek: thats probably the nicest PRS ive ever seen.

If i had silly money id buy it for sure. but i dont........

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
IIRC Matt's thread links more pics, and is thus > the original :flex: :lol:

That's what I'm trying to say! :wub: Plus we all know that my threads are generally full of epic win! :cool: That OFR7 PRS is so ridiculously hot, I'd love to have a custom made similar to that setup (and color etc.) that didn't cost me $20K. :eek:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Gorgeous guitars, but with the price of second-hand PRS guitars taking a dump in the current economic climate, i think it's highly unlikely they'll get $20k for them.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Oh, sweet, holy mother of Raptor Jesus.

WANT!!!!!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's what I'm trying to say! :wub: Plus we all know that my threads are generally full of epic win! :cool: That OFR7 PRS is so ridiculously hot, I'd love to have a custom made similar to that setup (and color etc.) that didn't cost me $20K. :eek:

Main Page

From what I was reading on TGP he's done exact duplicates of PRS guitars that were awesome :D

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Main Page

From what I was reading on TGP he's done exact duplicates of PRS guitars that were awesome :D

Yup, he did a flamed black limba one with a single bird at the 12th fret that I saw posted on TGP before. It looked so hot that I am still drooling a little.... :rofl: I keep holding off on ordering another small luthier 7 until I get my Oni as I get the feeling that baby is going to kill a LOT of GAS for me... :D I am also hoping that Ron gives me the call saying the doors are back open so I can get in on that 7-string Thorn action!:yum:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I found the pics, om nom nom!

luczak1.jpg

luczak2.jpg

luczak3.jpg

luczak4.jpg

luczak5.jpg

luczak6.jpg

luczak7.jpg

That + 7 string + OFR7 = om nomolicious! :hbang: DO WANT! Kinda curious how much he charges, but then again I really shouldn't buy another one.... :rofl: Thanks Steve..... :squint: :wub:

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:spock:
Hmmmm....solid Brazillian RW neck?.....technically speaking, whoever buys these guitars is supposed to also receive the original CITES papers along with it, seeing as Dalbergia nigra is an Appendix I endangered species. Problem is, most customs officals wouldn't recognize the difference between Indian/Brazillian, and Appendix I papers are very difficult to obtain under most circumstances. I spent 25yrs involved with importing/exporting exotic reptiles, so I'm a bit surprised Ikebe isn't mentioning if they come with paperwork - because technically - they should.

')