2 PRS Private Stock 7-strings in stock over at Ikebe-Gakki (56K, not quite, $20K!)

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I get the feeling that baby is going to kill a LOT of GAS for me... :D

Matt, self-honesty is the first step to recovery... :lol:

I know someone over on the Heritage board who has a Luczak. He's very happy with it--and he's a guy who cycles through guitars about as fast as you do, including a very nice Heritage H-555 semi-hollow that I now own. I don't think he's selling the Luczak anytime soon.

Those PRS sevens are entirely too beautiful and expensive to actually play. Which makes them pretty much useless...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That + 7 string + OFR7 = om nomolicious! :hbang: DO WANT! Kinda curious how much he charges, but then again I really shouldn't buy another one.... :rofl: Thanks Steve..... :squint: :wub:

What're friends for :rofl:

That said Luczak's prices seem ok but not of the bargain basement variety ;)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Matt, self-honesty is the first step to recovery... :lol:

I know someone over on the Heritage board who has a Luczak. He's very happy with it--and he's a guy who cycles through guitars about as fast as you do, including a very nice Heritage H-555 semi-hollow that I now own. I don't think he's selling the Luczak anytime soon.

Those PRS sevens are entirely too beautiful and expensive to actually play. Which makes them pretty much useless...

Is that Brent? :) Yeah he has some nice guitars, he had a killer silverburst Heritage that I was sorely tempted to grab off him! :D

I think the Oni 7 will help rid me of some GAS for sure... I mean, if Parker comes out with a 7 I don't think I'd be hardly interested considering what the Oni is going to deliver! :wub: I know I will always want more guitars, that's inevitable, but that one is going to take care of some long-term GAS I've had building up! :yesway:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Is that Brent? :) Yeah he has some nice guitars, he had a killer silverburst Heritage that I was sorely tempted to grab off him! :D

Yeah, that's him. He had the silverburst finish added to a standard Heritage H-157 Black Beauty (like mine) that he found used for a killer price. I was tempted by that one, too, but I don't really need two of those. He lives only a few miles from the Heritage factory and knows those guys quite well...which feeds his Heritage GAS insanely.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i want a heritage H-157 :( lol.

and a PRS-style sixer again.

bah!

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
i want a heritage H-157 :( lol.

You have great taste, my man! :)

They go for very reasonable prices used, I've found, especially compared to the stupid prices that Gibson Les Pauls command on the used market.

HighPotency

Reaction score
You could probably get a custom PRS with the same/similar specs for less, couldn't you?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
You have great taste, my man! :)

They go for very reasonable prices used, I've found, especially compared to the stupid prices that Gibson Les Pauls command on the used market.

This is quite true.

I'm also just thinking about getting Brian to make me a custom-made LP custom instead hehe

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Two words; HOLY SHIT!.... DO WANT!

Floyds and PRS never blend well to me...but that one looks fatherfuck sick anyways.

Niilz

Niilz
Reaction score
You could probably get a custom PRS with the same/similar specs for less, couldn't you?

Jupp! You can. The problem is, you'd be still gas-ing when you see those Private Stocks w/ all f%$&ing expensive options, bells and whistles :eek:

:bowdown:...awesome guitars!!! (besides the stock pickups - they're not keeping up with the instruments)

')