2 Schecter Loomis B stock on ebay cheap

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I would buy one of these but I just bought a guitar and I can't afford it. With $100 postage it would be an incredible deal for an Aussie. They are still a great deal for the US guys.

Any way here's the links.

SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C-7FR 7 STRING GUITAR FLOYD ROSE - eBay Right-Handed, Electric, Guitar, Musical Instruments. (end time 11-Apr-08 21:46:16 AEST)

SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C-7 7 STRING GUITAR - eBay Right-Handed, Electric, Guitar, Musical Instruments. (end time 11-Apr-08 22:06:11 AEST)

No I'm not telling you what I bought your just going to have to wait. Don't worry I will not be starting one of those I'm going to piss everyone off with my OMG NGD no pics but I will post a link to the real thread after 2 weeks and 10 pages threads.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Not bad!

The first one is a tiny detail, and the second one can be wet sanded.

Great deals!

Drage

Reaction score
Holy!!!

If had the spare cash I would totally....

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is I can afford them but I am almost into my next bill cycle and I am obsessive compulsive about having a certain level of emergency funds.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
That's Mr Maurey (spelling?). I watch his auctions all the time in the hope that one day I'll have enough to pick up a Loomis. I *believe* a bunch of folks here have bought off him and they were all happy and satisfied with the deal.

Daft of me to have GAS for a Loomis though, I've got a C/ Blackjack ... surely it can't be that different?

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I have to chime on this...

I bought a Loomis from him last week and it had the same flaw as Metal Ken's, the frets were beveled too deep and the high E string slipped off the fretboard easily. I talked to him about that and told him that a friend wanted to buy the other one he had in stock, but that now he was afraid, so I asked him to check the fretwork on it.

Well, he removed the auction and suddendly listed another one with a "flaw" (the one we're talking about).

Coincidence? I wouldn't buy it just in case, also, if you look at the pic of the flaw, you'll notice the frets are flat as hell.

The hardtail one looks like a fucking steal though :yesway:

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
I bought my first 7 from this guy (B-stock C7 Blackjack) and he was great to deal with, and the product was exactly as described :yesway:

Don't be scared of B stock, sometimes the thing making them "b" is very, very minor... not like Halo B-stock :lol:

blackout

Reaction score
This guy is no shady dealer, he may have had a dodgy one slip out but that would be schecters fault and not his. I bought my loomis from him around october/november time, and mine arrived in perfect condition, shipped all the way to the UK and didnt take al that long either. Man i'd snap up that loomis TOM if i could...

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
This guy is no shady dealer, he may have had a dodgy one slip out but that would be schecters fault and not his. I bought my loomis from him around october/november time, and mine arrived in perfect condition, shipped all the way to the UK and didnt take al that long either. Man i'd snap up that loomis TOM if i could...

I've bought two guitars from him already, I'm not saying is a shady dealer, I'm saying that the FR model just smells bad, according with what I said in my earlier post. Also, the flat frets are clearly shown in the pic of the blem, you can see it by yourself.

The hardtail one looks great, I'd buy it if I didn't wanted the floyd one

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I bought my double neck Schecter from him, he's good guy.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, if you're gonna bump your own auctions, at least change your profile location so we can't tell its you :lol:

Yeah that was pretty shameless/obvious. It's okay to just say it's your auction dude, no need for stories. :)

neon_black88

Reaction score

Latest posts

')