2 very different lesson blogs from 2 different teachers

• Thread starter TelosHedge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
i wonder if i can post blogs here with free lessons/articles for people to check out?

a buddy of mine and i are starting a mobile teaching business after playing about 20 years each. we're keeping blogs as a reference to our students and followers, but i feel like maybe these blogs can appeal to everyone, since they're not exactly straight ahead articles. if you wanna check them out there are here...

Mike's Musical Endeavors - Mike's blog. more harmony and musically based without too much time spent on theory. the goal is to approach simpler concepts from different angles to help inspire quickly.

The Apex Shredator - Dan's blog. in its birth, this was more shred-based, but not necessarily in a way that makes you only want to play fast. there are fantastic technical examples that can be very educational even when played slow. the focus is not necessarily to play fast, but to play well.

we appreciate the traffic, subscribers, and comments! if you are a facebook user, we'd also appreciate the same interactions on our page, and maybe a few likes as well.

Stand Out! Lessons | Facebook

thanks everyone, look forward to the feedback!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')