2 women to be LOST on a Island with?

• Thread starter Rebelyellz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rebelyellz

DONNIE
Reaction score
No thinking on this for me! Selma Hyatt and Mia tyler.Selma is a movie star and with looks,God I love that smile!! Steven Tyler is Mias Dad!Mias is pretty and a thick girl on top of that!:agreed: DONNIE

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Makelele

Reaction score
BTW, dude, do you mean Salma Hayek? I didn't find anything on IMDB about a actress named Selma Hyatt.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Amy Wynn Pastor, she was a carpenter on Trading Spaces, she's cute and could build houses and a boat to get us the fuck off the island. Sometimes you just gotta think practically. I would also take Tiffany Fallon, just cause she's smoking hot. :wub:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I get it now. I had no fucking clue what you were asking :lol: I love all (hot) women equally, I don't think I could choose.

ohmanthisiscool

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
The female equivilent to Bear Griles, and Sarah Michelle Geller, I mean c'mon it's Buffy!

D

Desecrated

Wonder women and Martha steward, because Martha can make me a sandwich while wonder women flies me home.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Other than my wife?
1) Dita Von Teese
2) Aria Giovanni
If I got to have 3....
3) Salma Hayek

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
if i didnt have a gf:

first i'd take that chick from lost. she's hot, she'll jump anything she and she knows how to find food.

second i'd have to chose a chick so ugly that hot lost-chick doesn't get jealous and stops doing me or bringing me food, so i'd pick the tallest chick basketball player in the world. then i'd have her climb the highest tree and look for passing boats until she sees one, while me and lost-chick play around below :yesway:

')