FS 2001 Ibanez k7 $665

• Thread starter stinkoman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stinkoman

Reaction score
Modifications (if any): Finger nail polish on the body
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None. Might have a bass gig bag to ship in.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Lawrenceburg, Indiana
International OK? : Not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Sevenstring.org, Talkbass, Reverb
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$665 FIRM shipped USA

2001 Ibanez K7. Some of the edges at the bottom are a little rough, typical RG body stuff and somebody try to touch up with finger nail polish. Trying to get better pics of it. its not bad ,I guess but looks better in the pics than in person and not trying to deceive anybody. I unfortunately don't have the case, U-bar, or trem. Other wise the guitar plays good with no issues.$665 shipped CONUS. Price is firm this time. $600 if you can pickup in the cincinnati ohio area. Only trade I am interested in is working out a trade for M80M or Fender Pawn bass VI. Pics can be found here. https://imgur.com/a/hvleV1w

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bigredjm15

Reaction score
Asking a stupid question, when you say you don't have the trem do you mean the trem bar or the actual tremolo?

stinkoman

Reaction score
Bump.

Long shot but I would be willing to trade for a Neo Geo AES with games, or if you have a Turbo Duo, Turbo Express, Or possible Turbo Grafx collection with games.

stinkoman

Reaction score
So I'm thinking about keeping this now so this will possibly be the last bump. I will consider trades on a different 7 string with or without trem.I prefer a straight trade but definitely can trade up with cash or I can throw in a mint Schecter Km-7 MK-II for a 2 for 1. I might consider a lesser 7 string and cash.

I'd love to work something out for a Ltd sh-7 or Ltd KS-7 the silver one. Maybe a different well played Ibanez prestige level guitar.

stinkoman

Reaction score
Feeler bump. I also now have a U-bar with this guitar. Still on the fence about selling so price is still firm especially now adding the U-bar . More set on trades. Right now I would be very open to the right RR Jackson. I'd take an RR-3 and cash or work out something for and RR5 or other neck thru RR Jackson.

I also have a a rough but solid 1991 universe, Ibanez 7620, and schecter MK-2 and would trade all 4 or combination for 1 really nice 7 string.

jwoods986

Reaction score
These came with .10-.60 strings tuned down a whole step, is that how it is still setup? (I noticed you have 5 springs installed for the trem)

stinkoman

Reaction score
I have it currently have it in B standard tuning which is the way I think I received it.

')