2004 good cond. S470+case Violet, With Paf and Evo

• Thread starter Isan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
great cond. IMPORTANT NOTE: the neck has a hair line , 1inch crack on the back of the neck between the two nut screws. THIS HAS BEEN HERE SINCE '06 WITH NO PROBLEMS!
Basically mint. Paf neck & evo bridge. Just restrung with elixirs.
A Gator (or what i think is gator) hardcase is included.
Deidre409 On ebay.
I am down in Texas city TX
300$ SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/rgfan01/?start=40

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

arnoroth661

Tremol-no User
Contributor
Reaction score
From a fellow Texan, I'd recommend posting some references (ebay) with this sale. :yesway:

arnoroth661

Tremol-no User
Contributor
Reaction score
Also:

Trem bar included?

More pictures of that mysterious neck crack?

Outdoor picture with all the strings? :lol:

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
lol Yeah I need some new pics. Give me a few minutes.

Oh and I lost the trem bar and it is not the standard zr bar/bar holder, it is the larger threaded bar.

Reaction score
This is a very strange guitar because the neck either was replaced or left over from the previous production year. "DX" is short for Deluxe (Binding around the neck AND body, IIRC) and the "QM" is short for Quilt Maple. At some point, maybe the factory they cobbled this thing together, or someone else. The body is a normal S470 and the neck is DXQM. Strange.

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
lol Thats another thing I forgot to mention, I replaced the neck on this one because i like the binding on it more then my main s470, which is the dxqm.

Last edited:

Efilnikufesin

Reaction score
2 things: is the middle pup missing? and do you have any pics of the crack just so we can see what you're talking about?

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED TO 350$ SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
up( no cable at my house so don't expect a fast respose ........ STUPID HURRICANE!)

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
you don't have any ebay feedback or itrader ratings on another forum, references, etc?

ArchAngel1024

Prog Metalish
Reaction score
is this still for sale?

I just purchased a guitar, but am unsatisfied with it (the neck pickup went after having it for 3 days, seller told me it wasn't the right model, afraid it's going to konk out again and I'll have to fix it before a show or something), if it's $300 with shipping included, I may try and get my money back and buy this off of you.

(I can't say for sure though honestly, so if you get another offer, don't pass it up)

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it is still for sale. 300$ shipped, and this guitar is not gonna crap out on you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
')