2010 Schecter Loomis in Satin Black... news from Schecter!

• Thread starter I_infect
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
they are re-introduced for 2010.

oh my: tempting :p
I'm in the market for a fixed bridge power guitar.
Up until now I was torn between the new RGA7 and the XPT707FX since I had already given up hope on finding a fixed bridge loomis.

However, the RGA7 seems a bit cheap and the Xiphos is a bit extreme and doesnt have active pickups, although I hear good things about the playability

It would just be a backup/alternate tunings guitar so I can afford to try something new and since I've always played Ibanez I wouldn't mind something else for a change. Can't wait to try one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
I saw the black one today Live XD... lololol...
And it looked more than awesome!!!

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
I started another thread about this being shown at Musikmesse (with a new pic) here http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/113975-new-black-loomis-new-pic.html

Now that the Loomis is in a choice of two colours and two types of bridge it really seems like Schecter are putting their weight behind Jeff and giving him a major push as iirc this is the most choice they've given in any of their previous and current sig models which is pretty cool considering the fact that it's a 7 and not a 6 string and typical Strat/LP shape.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
I quite like the inlays.. however a blank board with a big cross covering the 11th to 13th would be BADASS imo.

and they do make left-handed Loomis guitars to the person above who said they'd like it.

Reaction score
Just saw these are available for purchase from a store on ebay. If anyone is interested here is the link. "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=390212498304&Category=33034&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1#ht_2083wt_913"
I had to put it in quotes or it wouldn't work...

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy shit!!! A black guitar with EMGs!!!

Guys, 2001 is going to be a GREAT year for 7s!!!

Oh wait. :lol:

I kid I kid :wub:

')