2011 Strictly 7 Cobra 6 String *slight feeler*

• Thread starter cosmicamnesia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicamnesia

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't made a post here in quite a while, so I'd say it's about that time again. Up for sale is my first and what turned out to be ONLY S7. I'm asking $1200, but I'm open to offers (please and thank you). My endorsement contract with them is almost up and well, I just never really play this thing anymore. Not too mention this company has started to take a serious dive into the ground. It is an earlier Cobra -1 which I acquired upon my signing with them back in August 2011, way before Allan Marcus (who was my main reason for signing, as his final construction work is absolutely brilliant) left and when they were still a legitimate custom guitar company. Aside from not ever really having used it (except for a few recordings and as a backup that saw one set's worth of playtime), my main reason for selling it is that in the almost two years I've been with strictly 7, I still have not seen so much as a picture of the other custom I ordered (which was placed Nov. 2011) and after talking to Allan recently, I found that it still probably hasn't been cut. So now I need to get rid of this fella to make up for as much of the money for the other guitar as I can. That being said, this guitar is very near and dear to my heart as my first real endorsement token and it really does play like a dream (some of the best fret work I've ever seen), BUT I can't keep holding my breath on a company that I hardly trust anymore. So make me an offer! If you've wanted an S7 but have been turned off by all of the negative feedback recently, here's your chance to have one of the nice ones ;).

Anyways, enough story telling, here's some specs. Also, I'm at work at the moment, so I'll get some nice pics up around 12am when I'm home.

Cobra 6 String with an original Floyd Rose
1 piece bolt on maple neck
rose wood fretboard with jumbo frets
SeyDunc JB's in both positions
Poplar body with Alder top all painted competition orange (exact shade of the general lee and I believe it's been revived for the new dodge chargers and challengers, if you're into that kind of thing lol) in the original S7 paint shop
locking black sperzel tuning heads
and it's been set up by the great allan marcus.

I'm a little rushed, so if there's anything I've left unanswered aside from pictures, shoot me a PM and I'll revise this.
Thanks guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
mods'll probably lock this if you don't use the tagged standard format for selling.

nicktao

Reaction score
ss frets? Interested in a Gibson LP?

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Hey guys. I can vouch for Joe. He's a friend of mine. The color on this guitar is dope. It will burn your retinas. I'm sure he'll get pictures up soon.

')