2015 Macbook Pro Retina 13"

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Hello! Up for sale is my Macbook Pro Retina that I've owned a for little less than a year. I bought it brand new and have done everything to retain its original condition, including keeping the screen 100% scratch-free and using a silicon keyboard cover since the day it came out of the box. It has only left my studio a handful of times. Overall, it is in 9.9/10 condition, with the .1 being from the tiny blemish in the close-up picture.

Keep in mind that these specs are actually objectively better than the newest MBP, which retails at $1500 for the base model.

Other goodies include Mac OS Sierra, Force Click, the super crisp Retina Display, and the ridiculously fast SSD.

I've primarily used it for music production and schoolwork, as well as light gaming. It's handled everything I've thrown at it flawlessly, and I'm only selling because I'm moving back to a full-time Windows-based system.

It is the base model MBP, so here are the specs:
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 (with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 Ghz)
8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM
Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

Modifications (if any):none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): I'll include the original box and everything that came in it, as well as a pretty nice laptop bag.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Salinas, CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): manpod_donnigan on eBay, itrader on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1050 shipped
Pictures:

00i0i_aKyFXvDk1V7_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_aAEGK4D6y49_600x450.jpg

00z0z_8JwRjV6vZ95_600x450.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.