FS 2017 Ibanez Killerburst RG752-MFS

• Thread starter secretpizza
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

secretpizza

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2017 Ibanez RG752-MFS, Killerburst Guitars run.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Gainesville, FL
International OK? : No rosewood, so if you pay shipping I'm fine with it.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Hundreds on reverb, I'll send you the link via PM.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): U.S. $1450 shipped
Pictures:IMG_0214.jpg IMG_0215.jpg IMG_0216.jpg IMG_0217.jpg IMG_0218.jpg IMG_0219.jpg IMG_0220.jpg IMG_0221.jpg

I'm the second owner of this guitar; I picked up this and another limited run Ibanez 7 about a month ago and while it's a fantastic instrument, I've really gelled with the fixed bridge 7 and I'm just not playing this much, so I'd like to make room for a new acquisition.

This is one of the limited Killerburst 7s from a few years back. It's got a mahogany body, flame maple top and matching headstock, beautiful birdseye maple board, jumbo frets (with no wear), abalone offset dots, lo-pro edge 7 trem, and has the stock Dimarzio PAF 7 humbuckers. It has zero dings or damage that I can find and plays like a dream (set up to drop Ab right now).

The truss rod cover is off because I made a couple tweaks but I have the original and will include it with the original hardshell Ibanez case. If you have questions or want more pics, shoot me a PM. I will cover shipping within CONUS if you cover the paypal fees. I'm open to shipping international because there's no rosewood on the guitar, but in that event buyer pays shipping. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

secretpizza

Reaction score
Thanks man! I have a small claw tremel-no that I can toss in for anyone who picks it up, if that makes a difference.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Its a fail if you are a player who hates floating trems and never uses a bar.

Other than that its a sexy beast, and the trem thing is obviously only my opinion.

I totally see where you are coming from, trems arent for everybody :)

secretpizza

Reaction score
Got my eye on something so I'm dropping the price - $1350, I pay shipping, you pay the PP fees. Pretty firm at this price. Someone's going to be very happy with this one!