2018: The year of metalcore band resurrections!

• Thread starter Silence2-38554
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Silence2-38554

Mobius Guitars
Reaction score
I'd recommend Darkness in the Light. It's my favourite of theirs.
So funny, I would put Darkness in the Light & In the Eyes of Fire at the absolute bottom of their discography haha. My order would be:

The Oncoming Storm
Watchers of Rule
The Stings of Conscience
The March
Darkness in the Light
III: In the Eyes of Fire

I’m glad someone liked Darkness in the Light, I just couldn’t get into it at all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Silence2-38554

Mobius Guitars
Reaction score
I'd recommend Darkness in the Light. It's my favourite of theirs.
So funny, I would put Darkness in the Light & In the Eyes of Fire at the absolute bottom of their discography haha. My order would be:

The Oncoming Storm
Watchers of Rule
The Stings of Conscience
The March
Darkness in the Light
III: In the Eyes of Fire

I’m glad someone liked Darkness in the Light, I just couldn’t get into it at all.

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
speaking if unearthed...

i never got into them for whatever reason. what would you guys suggest as the best overall album to pick up?

It doesn't seem to get as much love as The Oncoming Storm (which is excellent and what got me into them), but I think The March might have their catchiest songwriting and guitar solos.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I'd have to say my order for Unearth albums would be:

The Oncoming Strom
The Stings Of Conscience
III: In The Eyes Of Fire
The March
Watcher of Rule
Darkness In The Light

None of their albums are bad at all though. They are a great band.

Silence2-38554

Mobius Guitars
Reaction score
Alright, the new Hopesfall is out and its great!!

Last one remaining from my original list is The Agony Scene. 2018 has been an insane year for music!!

NosralTserrof

Reaction score
I havent heard any updates in years but its all the original members which IDC cause I really like all their shit equally pretty much give or take certain parts
I think Stu said on his IG today that MS is in fact working on a 5th record with Jesse. I'm down to clown for certain.

justin_time

has terrible gear
Reaction score
Not sure if it was mentioned but the new Bleed From Within album is solid. I just created a playlist with this, the new agony scene, light this city and bleeding through

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I really, really hate to say it, because I was looking forward to it so much...but the new Bleeding Through was kinda disappointing. Not really a bad record by any means, but aside from "Fade Into The Ash", "Set Me Free", "No Friends" and maybe "Life", the album's heavy tracks kinda blend together into one long song once you get past a certain point. I know they didn't get a lot of love in the thread posted about them awhile back, but I think I liked Ryan's other band Light The Torch's album better.

')