2228 project started :)

• Thread starter yevetz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a laser burner with setupable burning deep distance. So I just putting a guitar on a table, loading a picture in the laser-burning machine, correcting a machine if it get a picture wrong, and it's start burning :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Will know on a September 5 when dude that works on that machines will come back from vacation

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
how about this?

rg2228puzzled.jpg

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
i think it's a cool idea but i think you can come up with a better design than that. :yesway:

maybe something subtle that flows along the curves/contours of the guitar? just an idea. i might have to get myself one of those laser machines. :lol:

Shredcow

Mangled Beef
Reaction score
maybe something subtle that flows along the curves/contours of the guitar?

I agree... pseudo binding... like a scrapped natural binding kind of thing. Oil the rest of the wood since there's a nice wood veneer.

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
Go with something related to Ukraine. For instance burn this behind the bridge:

Coat_of_arms_of_Ukraine.jpg

Or this:

Kiew-city-COA.PNG

vansinn

Reaction score
Methinks the pics of yourself in kilt from an earlier thread of yours might serve as inspirations for something totally 'you'.
Not saying you should decorate it in a kilt pattern, but there's something from that pic I can't get away from and still can't get right. Something exposive, swirling...

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
haha... i don't know much about the ukraine but that symbol does look kind of sick... :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
hey, the figured maple veneer is a great idea! if you can sand it down, and put some work into it, you can easily do a veneer!

i would do some classy floral patterns on the entire body surface myself. the first idea there looks cool, but i wouldn´t keep the "frets" there and stuff.

check this out (attachment). now imagine the patterns burnt into the body instead, and then change the pattern a bit so it´s more floral, instead of this style. i just like the symmetry and placement of this one.

Attachments

• red stain.jpg
    red stain.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 149

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
^ :yum:

i like that idea. and i agree that that particular pattern is not so great but if you picked the right one that could look AMAZING.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll ask luthiers up here if they have some veneers for sale

Today I had new idea, make a puzzles twice smaller and stain it in 3 color: chocolate, black cherry and leave natural, and then put oil on.

Oh and the line of puzzles will be burned

Latest posts

')