27 string guitar. Yup.

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flo

Reaction score
Wow!
Many 10+ string guitars are basically built cause one can, but are quite pointless as actual instruments.
But this one does sound amazing! And it even looks good, quite badass headstocks:metal:

This is one of the rare occasions that we all agree on such an extreme instrument, I'm prowd of you guys :lol:

idunno

Reaction score
This is a good closeup of the guitar. What a great instrument, he made it himself too!

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen harp guitar players before, but this is the first time I've seen someone fully utilize the instrument tastefully.

Not the first time I've seen Lee Press-on nails used by a guitarist, either. :lol:

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
that is fantastic. wish I could pull that shit off. that is really mastery of an instrument. plus those godsmack symbols over the sound holes are awesome. lol.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Wow i just sat and watched that absolutely mesmerised what a beautiful sound, he really does know to use that thing!! more power to him, thanks for putting it up here!!

astm

Reaction score
I really enjoyed his music. I'll try to buy his CD ASAP.

This might sound weird, but I was more impressed by his music than his instrument

flo

Reaction score
I really enjoyed his music. I'll try to buy his CD ASAP.

This might sound weird, but I was more impressed by his music than his instrument

Actually it should be this way round :)

Loved the second song as well, it's one of my favorite pieces of classical music.

the fuhrer

Reaction score
This is really cool. The music he makes with that thing is ridiculous. I wonder how long it takes him to tune it.

')