3 Cheap 6stringers

• Thread starter Zeoj67
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zeoj67

Reaction score
Modifications (if any): p/u's modified to Duncans on the ibz's and volume only on the RG 550
Accessories (hardshell case etc): only case is for the Strat
Location (City,State or City,Country):Raleigh NC
International OK? : if you want to pay for it .. I ship USPS for international
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay (UseeU) , RT (ZMAN) ,jemsite (Zeoj67) HC (FN'METALHEAD)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$300, $300 & $300 + shipping and pay pal
Pictures: see below

1st up ..

1998 Ibanez RG520 QS P/U's are seymour custom custom and a Jazz .
$300 + shipping and paypal fees , No case . This guitar sounds huge , its a MAHOGANY body not the typical Basswood. It has its share of dings its in players condition but plays fantastic !

2nd ..

2003 white on white maple neck Mexi Strat . All original and NOHSC .
plays great and I was suprised at the stock p/u's . Very good condition , not beat up and yes the neck has been cleaned !!
$300 + shipping and paypal fees .

2013-04-05_17-25-05_577_zps02226ace.jpg

3rd

1998 RG 550 ( black on black) P/u's are screamon deamon in the bridge , quater pound in the middle and an original IBZ V8 in the neck . I rewired it for Volume only , it made a big difference in output. The output was increased a decent amount . Well I did this when the tone pot crapped out and heard if the p/u's were wired for just vol. the output is increased . I feel it helped a kinda dull sounding guitar , gave it some life. theres a blem in the neck at the first fret , its just wood discoloration . I dont have a case for this so ... $300 + shipping and paypal or gift option .

Yes I do have all the covers and back plates for the Ibanez's and No I don't have the Tone pot for the RG 550 .

only thing I'm looking for in trade is a small tig/stick welder. I need to practice to become a certified 6G pipe welder . I'd trade all 3 guitars for small Miller/Lincoln inverter (maxstar 150 or invertec 155) . Im playing only my 7 stringers nowadays and need to let the 6ers go , Im negotiable if you want multiple items ... Plus since the 2 guitars have no cases ill take the neck off and pack them well . It should cut the shipping cost . All you'll have to do is put the 4 screws back in .

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
That 550 is gonna last about 3 seconds. I wish i could throw down $300, but I leave for vacation in a week and can't spend any extra cash.

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
i am looking for one of those AANJ w/ bubinga stripe necks....
any chance you would part it out? :p

')