3 guitars for sale, prices lowered

• Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Most of this can be explained here... http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2987

I want a UV777BK and I'm running out of room in my house for guitars (my old jam room is now my baby daughter's room) so I'm getting of 3 guitars to raise money and make space for my dream guitar. I'm asking a bit less than before, here goes (this hurts):

Halo BH-VII, transparent black with EMG 81-7 and 707 pups - $400 + shipping

Jackson Stealth, satin burgandy, need rear cavity covers - $400

Schecter A7, midnight blue, needs toggle switch - $200

Prices do not include shipping. Will ship anywhere in the world as long as you pay for it. I think most of you have seen them but if you want me to post pics on this thread, just ask.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DCP_2454.JPG

DCP_2455.JPG

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Alright, next thursday these are all going to ebay. Please guys... I hate ebay. I'll lower the prices again if I have to.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Halo is SOLD! If anybody's interested in the other two they're on evilbay. I'll sell them to ss.orgers for less than what the listed prices are. C'MON!

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you still have the Schecter, I'm a bit interested. Just need to see some pics and all that good stuff :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')