3 Word Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled to suck the last bit of wax out of a newborn baby statue made of glass from the nipple of the Virgin Mary.

I promptly took a bag of powdered sugar to pay the queen for her services. She was not an easy slag but she loved all three inches of the stuff known as my long and girthy pro fishing pole. I almost caught a whole tire but the queen caught on fire like hot shit her skin boiling, her chesticles dancing, and the smell of her raunchy fish-infested uterus Burned When She looked at my big fat throbbing testicles up close.

Not once did I launch the polished whale dick but when I do, I'll soak planets in sticky jizz because i am the fucking don. Bitch better have seven goats ready for some wet stank ass loving. Either that or a tame donkey from Redlight-Amsterdam because I DEFINITELY did not want this KY jelly to go unused. Hell, I'll even quaff a pint of fine equine semen and piss with a splash of thick afterbirth if I would turn into the fucking Jesus that is John Petrucci, but with less sucking, and more hooking up with fat, transvestite hookers, because I've got the good aids. The best, in fact.So if you stick your huge cathode ray tube up Leandro's gaping Brazillian bikini bottoms, be prepared to receive le br00tal cockles of damnation! Excessive amounts of back ally abortion rampaging the suburban whore houses I frequent with a chainsaw in hand,disemboweling my foes with malicious intent, I kicked a wood chipper with my hobnailed boots.

Soon thereafter my pants fell down revealing a giant honey badger licking my long petrified wood statuette which looks like Don Trump slapping a sea turtle in the ass while receiving a toupee from Marilyn Monroe.

Coincidentally my ex-wife decided to tell me: "Pay child support.", which made me back hand her. When police arrived, that familiar rumbly in my tumbly made me worry that my dinner might be homosex. Distressed by this fucking British wedding I gathered some fine virgin's blood and licked a boob. Suddenly a horsehead in my bathtub softly spoke of beastiality and even sexier things that made me cum my pants and swallow a huge and putrid pile of babies while touching my cross sectional area with a fluffy pink feathered duster followed by a deafening roar which called to the gods of cornflakes. They lactated all the available pubes inside scherzo1928's butt, which is bleached. Snakes on a plane was okay.

The KY jelly was completely ineffective at igniting my need for Tesseract, and my taint: slimey and inflamed. The only effective sexing technique is an Alabama hotpocket slathered in toblerone, and boiled in Randys ball sweat. Which smells like heinous bees performing oral sex and fisting on a massive pile of horrific comic books that contained pictures of dolphins doing unspeakable acts of arcane evil.

After defecating inside a sauna, I considered to jizz on guys. We need 85% more beer and twice as much warm entrails as Captain Planet once shoved up a donkey's ass and ripped thedarkoceans' ass open wide.Sarah Palin once said ":golf: this, I would rather shoot my own Alaskan heroin than watch Jay Leno". A Møøse once pierced her vagina while trying to open a bottle of Jack Daniels, when my wife declared she preferred horse shit and then took LSD, and imagined that a donkey jizzed into a bucket while being consumed a ridiculously obscure cthulhu mythos after-which Butts Butts butts: 'God damnit, Groph you bleeding moron!' Of course I

metalheadblues

Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled to suck the last bit of wax out of a newborn baby statue made of glass from the nipple of the Virgin Mary.

I promptly took a bag of powdered sugar to pay the queen for her services. She was not an easy slag but she loved all three inches of the stuff known as my long and girthy pro fishing pole. I almost caught a whole tire but the queen caught on fire like hot shit her skin boiling, her chesticles dancing, and the smell of her raunchy fish-infested uterus Burned When She looked at my big fat throbbing testicles up close.

Not once did I launch the polished whale dick but when I do, I'll soak planets in sticky jizz because i am the fucking don. Bitch better have seven goats ready for some wet stank ass loving. Either that or a tame donkey from Redlight-Amsterdam because I DEFINITELY did not want this KY jelly to go unused. Hell, I'll even quaff a pint of fine equine semen and piss with a splash of thick afterbirth if I would turn into the fucking Jesus that is John Petrucci, but with less sucking, and more hooking up with fat, transvestite hookers, because I've got the good aids. The best, in fact.So if you stick your huge cathode ray tube up Leandro's gaping Brazillian bikini bottoms, be prepared to receive le br00tal cockles of damnation! Excessive amounts of back ally abortion rampaging the suburban whore houses I frequent with a chainsaw in hand,disemboweling my foes with malicious intent, I kicked a wood chipper with my hobnailed boots.

Soon thereafter my pants fell down revealing a giant honey badger licking my long petrified wood statuette which looks like Don Trump slapping a sea turtle in the ass while receiving a toupee from Marilyn Monroe.

Coincidentally my ex-wife decided to tell me: "Pay child support.", which made me back hand her. When police arrived, that familiar rumbly in my tumbly made me worry that my dinner might be homosex. Distressed by this fucking British wedding I gathered some fine virgin's blood and licked a boob. Suddenly a horsehead in my bathtub softly spoke of beastiality and even sexier things that made me cum my pants and swallow a huge and putrid pile of babies while touching my cross sectional area with a fluffy pink feathered duster followed by a deafening roar which called to the gods of cornflakes. They lactated all the available pubes inside scherzo1928's butt, which is bleached. Snakes on a plane was okay.

The KY jelly was completely ineffective at igniting my need for Tesseract, and my taint: slimey and inflamed. The only effective sexing technique is an Alabama hotpocket slathered in toblerone, and boiled in Randys ball sweat. Which smells like heinous bees performing oral sex and fisting on a massive pile of horrific comic books that contained pictures of dolphins doing unspeakable acts of arcane evil.

After defecating inside a sauna, I considered to jizz on guys. We need 85% more beer and twice as much warm entrails as Captain Planet once shoved up a donkey's ass and ripped thedarkoceans' ass open wide.Sarah Palin once said ":golf: this, I would rather shoot my own Alaskan heroin than watch Jay Leno". A Møøse once pierced her vagina while trying to open a bottle of Jack Daniels, when my wife declared she preferred horse shit and then took LSD, and imagined that a donkey jizzed into a bucket while being consumed a ridiculously obscure cthulhu mythos after-which Butts Butts butts: 'God damnit, Groph you bleeding moron!' Of course I can djent but

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score

After defecating inside a sauna, I considered to jizz on guys. We need 85% more beer and twice as much warm entrails as Captain Planet once shoved up a donkey's ass and ripped thedarkoceans' ass open wide.Sarah Palin once said ":golf: this, I would rather shoot my own Alaskan heroin than watch Jay Leno". A Møøse once pierced her vagina while trying to open a bottle of Jack Daniels, when my wife declared she preferred horse shit and then took LSD, and imagined that a donkey jizzed into a bucket while being consumed a ridiculously obscure cthulhu mythos after-which Butts Butts butts: 'God damnit, Groph you bleeding moron!' Of course I can djent but my sitar wouldn't...

Murmel

Reaction score

After defecating inside a sauna, I considered to jizz on guys. We need 85% more beer and twice as much warm entrails as Captain Planet once shoved up a donkey's ass and ripped thedarkoceans' ass open wide.Sarah Palin once said ":golf: this, I would rather shoot my own Alaskan heroin than watch Jay Leno". A Møøse once pierced her vagina while trying to open a bottle of Jack Daniels, when my wife declared she preferred horse shit and then took LSD, and imagined that a donkey jizzed into a bucket while being consumed a ridiculously obscure cthulhu mythos after-which Butts Butts butts: 'God damnit, Groph you bleeding moron!' Of course I can djent but my sitar wouldn't...

Meanwhile, in Alaska,

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass

mayx

Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about

Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I

hey guys,put some usernames inside that.and make it longer!:hbang:

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that

Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty

that is a present for the next writer.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especially

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especially penis flavored ones

Murmel

Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especially penis flavored ones. But since nobody

Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especiallypenis flavored ones.I declare too

Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especiallypenis flavored ones.I declare too that Scherzo1928 has

Reaction score
delete my last 2 replies.they are not my posts.my little bro has wrote them and they arent following the 3 words story.delete them and continue writing bullshits!

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especially penis flavored ones. But since nobody has a 12 inch

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especially penis flavored ones. But since nobody has a 12 inch cock ring about

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in Alaska, Sarah Palin's ass acne is about to explode. I thedarkoceans declare that i love tasty Push Pops, especially penis flavored ones. But since nobody has a 12 inch cock ring about, my poor pizza-dick

For those not in the know, pizza dick is something with dimensions like 12" around, 2" long. CONTINUE THE STORY!

')