30 seconds to mars amps

• Thread starter baboisking
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
dude, shut the fuck up with all the "what x band plays x" threads! There's this great thing called "google", you'll be able to find it there.

Reaction score
Why is almost every thread you post a "what does X play" thread? Search..figure it out yourself. And why does it matter what they play? You ask that about a million bands.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
:rofl: don`t neg rep this guy, it brings smiles to my face sometimes with his threads. btw, wtf is 30seconds to mars? my little sis has a couple of songs I think, but I don`t watch mtv since 2003, and disney since, welll, never.

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
:lol: you guys make a good point, but go easy.

Mako, 30 seconds to mars are a pretty cool band. The singer is Jared Leto (some actor) I think. Thats all I can tell you. :lol:

To the OP, sorry no. IDK what amps they used...try google.

Rogueleader

Bringer Of Storms
Reaction score
image_2967.jpg

Straight into the mixing board.

Seriously though, I don't see why you guys are hating on him its not like you have to click on his threads, no matter how annoying they get.

That being said it seems like you have a super short attention span, are you trying to find a new tone every ten minutes?

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Dual or Triple Rectifier, and lots of different pedals/effects for various parts.

Seymour Duncan JB in a mahogany guitar.

G_3_3_k_

Probably diddling an Oni
Reaction score
Actually Tomo uses Les Pauls and a Jazzmaster into A Budda Superdrive 45 and a Triple Rectifier, Budda 212 cabs, Keeley 2 knob Compressor, and various other boutique pedals...

Jared uses McSwain Customs into Mesa Triple Rectifiers

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
I watched a video on youtube with 30 minutes on Mars
3Om.jpg
And found this!!!
product_image.php

:noodles:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually Tomo uses Les Pauls and a Jazzmaster into A Budda Superdrive 45 and a Triple Rectifier, Budda 212 cabs, Keeley 2 knob Compressor, and various other boutique pedals...

Jared uses McSwain Customs into Mesa Triple Rectifiers

He asked about the self-titled album ;) Tomo wasn't in the band then.

Since the first album was all Jared, it's mahogany body + Duncan JB -> Triple Rect.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
The first album was the only one worth really listening to, IMHO.

Anyway, there's a vid of the whole studio recording sessions for the first album somewhere... I forget where / when I saw it (old album!). There were a number of amps used other than the Triple Rec, including an Uberschall and a Shiva. Guitar was mostly the custom baritone griffin guitar he has.

baboisking

Reaction score
image_2967.jpg

Straight into the mixing board.

Seriously though, I don't see why you guys are hating on him its not like you have to click on his threads, no matter how annoying they get.

That being said it seems like you have a super short attention span, are you trying to find a new tone every ten minutes?

i laughed my ass off! :lol:

read on for explanation of the latter...

baboisking

Reaction score
so i got a lot of negativity from this post...seriously guys, i hate how you immediately start yelling about using the search and search engines. because i try. normally i ask about tones used by bands that you cant find ANY gear info on. and you still hate. 30 seconds to mars...the same (at least for the self titled album, the one i asked about). if your so confident, i challenge you to find links to sites with plenty of info on whatever annoying post i currently have up. but guess what? you cant do it, because no one has this info online.

anyway, the reason i post a lot of these is because im trying to kind create a sort of "database" of knowledge on tones that i like. because when the money is around, im gonna try ALL of it.

i dont get the chance to go to many shows and see what my favorite bands are using...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')