5 in San Francisco and 5 in Los Angeles

Friden

Reaction score
Hey dudes! I’m going to be in SFO on Tuesday for 5 days on holiday then drive down to LA and stay another 5 days there. I read a lot on what to see and what to visit (travelguides for tourists) however I’m in need of interesting metal-related sites, bars and music shops. Also i read a post advising not to be around east Oakland.. is really that dangerous?? is the embarcadero area dangerous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

F1Filter

Contributor
Reaction score
East Oakland = Warzone

Avoid at all costs. Also stay away from the Tenderloin district in downtown San Francisco.

Embarc area is fine. The further west you go on Embarcadero, the more it becomes a tourist trap.

The "South Of Market" area is where all the clubs like Slims and DNA Lounge are. Friday night @ DNA Lounge is usually Metal night. As long as you're with a group of people in that area during the evening you should be OK.

Friden

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the info....I planned to assist the bleeding through+ acacia strain+ABRB show at DNA on friday.I'm not a fan of these bands but just to hang out a bit:hbang:

')