5 New Alexi Laiho ESP/E-II/LTD Signatures released

• Thread starter Exit Existence
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

arasys

needs more RRs
Reaction score
I always wanted the Japan version of these models for some reason, but can't really get them here; that's why I ended up ordering a Jackson years ago. When I am sitting down, longer horn digs into my leg when I am playing my ESP Alexi (USA shape)

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
I won’t go near an Alexi that’s not the Japanese short horn.

I feel like the USA Alexi walked so the Arrow could run, you know? Japanese Alexi's / SVs are awesome and certainly better than the USA sig shape but the Arrow rocks harder than both, IMO.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like one dealer got their allocation yanked by esp for taking preorders too soon. ESP isn’t playing around.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Left my info with Axe Palace, hoping to hear back on either of the LTD pre-orders but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they both sold out that fast. Fingers crossed.

Exit Existence

Reaction score
Looks like one dealer got their allocation yanked by esp for taking preorders too soon. ESP isn’t playing around.
That's what happens when companies sell direct on their website and are in direct competition with their own small mom 'n pop dealers just trying to make a living.
I guess this really is the cash grab model then :lol:

Ross82

Reaction score
If he didn't have bad taste in V's (looking at you ROUND HORN RR model!), then he'd probably have one by now

He has a bunch of other ESP's though including a sweet Eclipse. Plus if they're willing to put that abomination Max Cavalera sig out to name just one gawdy Sig., then I dont think its an issue of shape!

laxu

Reaction score
These look pretty nice! I like the color. Not so fond of the slanted singlecoil, I think a more angular cover for that would have looked way better.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Left my info with Axe Palace, hoping to hear back on either of the LTD pre-orders but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they both sold out that fast. Fingers crossed.

Got my preorder in on the white pinstripe!

I was on TAP's website at the same time as they had to take it down for preorders like Chondro, so it was just bad timing on my part. Deposit is down and I'm probably going to order a satin finish chrome pickup to the bridge, maybe something different than my go to Distortion.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Isnt everything thats not on the barter system a cash grab? Are you suggesting ESP wants to make money off the sale of a line of guitars because up to this point manufacturing them for god and country doesnt pay the bills?

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Isnt everything thats not on the barter system a cash grab? Are you suggesting ESP wants to make money off the sale of a line of guitars because up to this point manufacturing them for god and country doesnt pay the bills?

“Emperor and country.”

I kid, I kid… but I laughed at your post :lol:

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
To me, the arrow is the Superior V, of all types.

It was also Alexi's oldest surviving model and his favorite as he's said many times. Something about the sound being slightly better, but not at first apparent. It never was my favorite visually but it's still damned cool. The katakana from the blooddrunk era or the scythe has to be it for me

Latest posts

')