5150 Green Channel Death

• Thread starter raybrochill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds great to me. I would never know it's the green channel.

What gear chain are you using to get that tone, if you mind not me asking?

raybrochill

Reaction score
Sounds great to me. I would never know it's the green channel.

What gear chain are you using to get that tone, if you mind not me asking?

For guitar it's tse808 > 5150 green channel > v30 > 57 > focusrite saffire pro 40

After that was just some multiband to squash the mud on the palms and some eq!

smoogle510

Reaction score
Wow are you using a virtual amp sim? Or the real deal?...Anyways it sounds amazing! What settings on the amp did you use?

pathos45

Reaction score
a band by arise and ruin used the green channel only on their records and live, how ever the one guitarist did have a 5150 what was owned by ken and was modded by voodoo but still lol. 5150s have the most fucking gain on tap its insane lol.

raybrochill

Reaction score
a band by arise and ruin used the green channel only on their records and live, how ever the one guitarist did have a 5150 what was owned by ken and was modded by voodoo but still lol. 5150s have the most fucking gain on tap its insane lol.

I actually am preferring the green channel, at the moment. It has far less fizz and more thickness than what I can get out of the red.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Sick tone and writing. Tone reminds me of Black Dahlia murder, and I know Brian boosts the green channel live, so that would probably explain it!

Latest posts

')