5150 III mini?

• Thread starter Jzbass25
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarMachine

Reaction score
look at it like this dude, if you end up not liking the celestions you could always sell those and get some Governors. I cant speak from experience on the celestions but i can for the governors and they are bad ass and cheaper. I have read many reviews of people saying they switched from the newer v30's to governors as they sound more like the older made (pre China) ones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitarfishbay

Reaction score
The 4x12's have Celestion v12 evh's the 2x12 and 1x12 have g12 70th anniversary, idk why they used different speakers, but do you think the amp would be good in the usa made v30s in my closed legacy cab? (I can make it open too but I always prefer closed sound)

For the sake of clarity the EVHs are the same speaker as Heritage G12M Greenbacks, just rebranded with the EVH logo. Very nice sounding speakers IMO. I haven't heard the 2x12 cab to know how it compares though. V30s and 5150s are a classic combo. No harm in trying the amp through a cab you already own - costs nothing! If you don't like it then you can look at other options.

')