6-Neck Guitar/Bass Monstrosity on Ebay

• Thread starter eleven59
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I could think of was having the 4-string neck in drop-D or something.

If it was just 2 necks and both were bass with one 4-strings and one 5-strings, I might be able to agree with that... but not with a 6-neck abomination with 4 guitars and 2 basses. :nuts:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
If it was just 2 necks and both were bass with one 4-strings and one 5-strings, I might be able to agree with that... but not with a 6-neck abomination with 4 guitars and 2 basses. :nuts:

tune the whole thing chromatically and play it like a confused harp.

a confused TOTALLY METULZ harp!!! :metal:

Johann

Midnight Walker
Reaction score
you'd need a special amp to play that, amirite? because, it's 2 basses + 4 guitars :scratch:

Warpticon

Reaction score
The strap button kills me. :lol: I'd love to see somebody wearing that thing. Unless you have arms coming out of your nuts,, you're not going to reach necks 4-6 under any circumstances. And...yeah. What's the point of a 4 string neck AND a 5 string neck? 4's are a bit easier to slap on, but not if you have to be one of the Incredibles to reach the fretboard.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
The strap button kills me. :lol: I'd love to see somebody wearing that thing. Unless you have arms coming out of your nuts,, you're not going to reach necks 4-6 under any circumstances. And...yeah. What's the point of a 4 string neck AND a 5 string neck? 4's are a bit easier to slap on, but not if you have to be one of the Incredibles to reach the fretboard.

I agree but someone might be crazy enough to try it, I mean shit 5 has been done :lol: I can't imagine how anyone could play the bottom two necks though.

nielsen5.gif

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
haha, is that Cheap Trick?? The most I saw on him was a 3-necker

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
haha, is that Cheap Trick?? The most I saw on him was a 3-necker

It is Cheap Trick, do an image search on Cheap Trick 5 neck, he has use that thing a number of times and it's not his only one :lol:

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
I agree but someone might be crazy enough to try it, I mean shit 5 has been done :lol: I can't imagine how anyone could play the bottom two necks though.

you can play it in 3 easy steps:

step 1: strap it up so high that the top of the body is against your chin.
step 2: learn johnny cash's overhand technique to play that bottom neck.
step 3: sound like shit. because even with all of that, you're barely reaching that bottom neck! :lol:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Even Hindu Gods only need 5 necks

hindu-god_e1.jpg

')