7-4 String Custom Build - with Video, Pix and Bacon!

• Thread starter BaconBeardman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Purelojik

Reaction score
man i was having a mediocre day and that video just made me smile. im gonna go find me some bacon.

thank you

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vansinn

Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by iRaiseTheDead
Haha this is sick man \m/
How long did it take you to build that thing?

only 8 beers and one evening

Kinda detrimental to many a severely more expensive axe.. :bowdown:
Very cool, love it!

While it remains to hear the remaining tonal spectrum of this awesome ear membrane splitting device, I swear I wouldn't be able to guess anything related to neither build time nor materials used, and just might easily have guessed on something far more expensive..

Oh, and kudos for the creative percussion section ;)

penguin_316

Reaction score
This reminds me a lot of That One Guy. If you don't know him check it out, it will make you laugh and also amaze you haha. Good stuff man :)

AwDeOh

Reaction score
Haha I'm in fucking love. Finally I have a thread I can point to when someone comes along asking which 17 woods they should use in their next build to get "that tone".

[/debateoverhowmuchtonecomesfromthewood]

muffinbutton

knows the muffin man
Reaction score
Haha I'm in fucking love. Finally I have a thread I can point to when someone comes along asking which 17 woods they should use in their next build to get "that tone".

[/debateoverhowmuchtonecomesfromthewood]

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't think tone comes from the wood on an electric guitar. Also, the first video reminded me of my name is mud by Primus.

straymond

Reaction score
You should call this "if les claypool was a metalhead" ;)

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have found the logical successor to "Djent" to be the next big thing: Bacon Metal.

Also, you and 12 Foot Ninja should do a world tour together.

AwDeOh

Reaction score
I'm damn near sure you're closely related to Ola Englund, if it's not infact Ola himself under that balaclava. All that's missing is a pants down toilet shot.

')