7 or 8

• Thread starter jacksonslut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: 7 or 8 string. Not to interested in Ibanez at this moment. Schecters I love. I've already owned a Damien elite so not interested unless maybe it's green or black cherry (had mine stolen). Agiles I'm in interested. Some LTDs. Just shoot me offers. I'll take time to figure which offer I'll take and let you know.

Additional Accessories (hardshell case
etc): A case would make me happy

Your Location (City,State or
City,Country): Allen Park, MI

International OK?: NO

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM please

References (eBay or other forum
userid): I have a few. PM me if you need them.

Price (include currency and if firm/
obo): Up to 450. Not a penny pass that. If you offer at 450 I cannot pay shipping due to that is all I have.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
No problem bro, it's not going anywhere and I'm really flexible on the price as I'm just trying to get rid of it, so if you're still interested later, feel free to PM me or something.

Hope you get something soon at any rate!

Reaction score
I'll have to pass on those offers at this moment. I'm mainly in search of super strat style. 300 is my limit for now. bump!

Reaction score
bump. the cheaper the better at this point. 300 is tops. I cannot go over that limit at this moment.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a ibby 7321 or anything for 200 or less? I'm not expecting that much but I would like the cheaper the better! haha.

Reaction score
Why don't you send me a PM?

I've got a brand new in the box, Ibanez RG8 in which I'd let go for the $300 you're offering.

Reason being, my hands are too small for an 8 string and it's just going to sit and collect dust if I keep it.

Reaction score
Why don't you send me a PM?

I've got a brand new in the box, Ibanez RG8 in which I'd let go for the $300 you're offering.

Reason being, my hands are too small for an 8 string and it's just going to sit and collect dust if I keep it.

Hmm let me do a little research on the ibanez and I'll get back to you

Reaction score
This is it. Took it out, tried it a bit, can't do it. (I do have the stock knobs of course as well :p)

66778_10151464426581212_652664027_n.jpg

')