7 String Birthday cake!

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
So my family knew my love for 7 strings and when they showed up for my surprise birthday party, this surprised me the most, is the fact that they made it look sort of like my 7 string xiphos made me so happy.

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 324

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Sweet, man. My ex also made me a guitar cake for my birthday this year, but it was pretty much a replica of the seafoam green w/tort pg Fender Strat I've been lusting over for the last year or two made out of cake :lol: She's really talented and does stuff like they do on Ace of Cakes.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
That's awesome! When I came home from work last year on my birthday my dad and little sister had made me an 8-string bday cake. It was delicious. Not as extravagant as Jeff's, but it's the thought that count. And also my little sister had designed it all by herself, so that made it even more special.

I foresee them doing something similar for me, this year. :lol:

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
That's awesome! When I came home from work last year on my birthday my dad and little sister had made me an 8-string bday cake. It was delicious. Not as extravagant as Jeff's, but it's the thought that count. And also my little sister had designed it all by herself, so that made it even more special.

I foresee them doing something similar for me, this year. :lol:

I agree, its the thought that counts, although the gifts were nice too :)

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
it was actually the first of august, i was looking through pictures on my computer and i thought this would be cool to put on there, but thanks for the birthday wish :cheers:

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
he wouldnt come on ss.org on his birthday!!!

i would. :( Awesome cake, wish this would happen to me! I think a 7 string Loomis would look good in cake-format!

sly

Reaction score
Nice ! For my 30th birthday, my best friend made me this custom shop cake based on my custom soloist :

The cake :
DSC03171.jpg

The guitar :

DSC03273.jpg

Just need to add a slat3-7 to the family.

')