7 string book

• Thread starter angusyoungwanabe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
ok so i was on amazon and searched 7 string books (cuz ive been in a rut playing wise and need a kick in the butt) and this showed up...
http://www.amazon.com/7-String-Guit...15761/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b/105-0235121-0936407

is this book any good? i mean i know its a reference book for chords and stuff, but its better than what i have right now (which are a bunch of posters for 6 string guitars) anyway, opinions? cuz im thinking about it. thanks, peace and love. :hbang: :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jarrett

Metal Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
I have that book. It's ok, but really just a list of chords, scales, appreggios and scales. The riff and lick section is pretty small. It's good from a reference point of view.

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
I have that book. It's ok, but really just a list of chords, scales, appreggios and scales. The riff and lick section is pretty small. It's good from a reference point of view.

yea it says the riffs and licks section is small, but i'd like to have something to reference.

')