Status
Not open for further replies.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
For Sale - Raines 7 String Classical w/ cutaway Made in Japan
Contact Info; antiscamera@gmail.com
References eBay My World - dustacular
perfect rating since 2003

I bought this guitar in 2003 from Matt Raines when his guitars were still handcrafted in Japan. It's in great shape with only a few scratches that I was finally able to get in some pictures here. Just light scratches around the back.
I'm selling this only because I need the cash desperately. I'm the original owner of this guitar and never gigged with it really didn't play it much. It's in great shape.
Accessories- Comes with OHSC.

Price $650 shipped to lower 48 states
or $600 for local pickup.

7nyloncouch.jpg

7stringback.jpg

7-string.jpg

classical7nickIMG_0095.jpg

classical7holeIMG_0101.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
That is definitely a possibility. I live in Monmouth County which is near the coast, but it only takes me about an hour to get to PA. I have family up near Route 78 as well if you're closer to that.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
That is definitely a possibility. I live in Monmouth County which is near the coast, but it only takes me about an hour to get to PA. I have family up near Route 78 as well if you're closer to that.
Just checked a map and it seems that RT 78 would be the way to go. We could meet halfway somewhere.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
Craigslist here we go! For anyone on ss.org, i'm still accepting best offers. Don't miss this chance to play and own your very own rare and unique 7 string classical guitar with the OHSC.:shred::hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')