7-String Dean Vendetta piezo bridge??

winstan69

Winstan69
Reaction score
Hi, im new to the 7-string world but am loving it so far, i really would like a 7-string classic acoustic but they seem reaally pricey so was wondering if a 7-string piezo bridge is available? It's a hard tail bridge so im having trouble finding anything! Any help would be greatly appreciated! :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
Darren modded his Evo 7 with Graphtech piezo saddles a good while back, look er' up.

I don't think you can get actual bridges, you'd probably have to buy the saddles separately and install em' yourself on your existing bridge. I'd get a tech to do all the nitty-gritty if you're not comfortable drilling around the bridge area and installing the piezo preamp.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is it a flatmount bridge or a Tune-o-Matic? Either way, options are available. Flatmount is an easier modification, but if it's a Tune-o-Matic, you'll probably have to send it to GraphTech for modification (which is what i did) unless you have access to a machine shop and can mill out the slots in the underside of the bridge yourself.