7 string guitar Pickup Covers

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you want cream pickup rings, contact Dave at Frets on the Net. There are no better rings available. (And these are the only custom-made 7-string pickup rings on the market.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone needs to sticky that link, because Dave will make you damn near anything. He made me a ring that covered up an EMG route, but accepted a Duncan.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yep. Dave makes good shit... they're solid hunks of machined Delrin, not hollow flimsy injection-molded plastic.

And you guys can all thank ME for him making 7-string rings. I sent him a pair of my stock Duncan rings to use as templates for dimensions and such, and my cream rings were the first 7-string rings he made. And they're purty.

:D

2powern

Maiden England
Reaction score
necrophonic said:
Yup indeed :)
Same name on most forums I'm on.

There aren't that many people with a S series 7 string, even less called "Necrophonic".

I'm "Talent?!" btw, but that's probably obvious. ;)

Reaction score
2powern said:
There aren't that many people with a S series 7 string, even less called "Necrophonic".

I'm "Talent?!" btw, but that's probably obvious. ;)

Yup I guessed that :)
Nice to see you hear too :)

teleofseven

spontaneus orgasmer
Reaction score
since the last post was in 06, maybe things have changed?

so. has anybody seen 7 string covers being sold anywhere? (non emg style):mrburns:

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
At least you can get them with pickups from Dimazio and BKP (and to a lesser extent EMG and Seymour Duncan). Things are improving.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Hit up Ethan with Instrumental Pickups. Guy is doing covered pickups that look so sick I can't even believe it.

')